How many Siblings do your parents have?

My dad had one older brother and my mom had an identical twin sister

My father was one of six, though only three made it to adulthood. My mother just had one sibling. But both of my parents were young children when they lost their fathers, so maybe there would otherwise have been more.

My mom had 1 sister, my dad had 1 sister. Different story with my wife, Her mom had 13 siblings, her dad had 7 siblings.

They each have a same sex sibling.

My mom and her sister are 7 years apart.

My dad and his brother are 4 months apart.

Mom had 8 siblings. Dad had 10. My mom was the youngest of 9. My dad was #9 out of 11. I am the youngest of 6. Sadly, that all adds up to only one of my uncles & aunts still being alive.

My Mom had 2 sisters and a brother but my mom was the youngest, priestliest and smartest, I miss you mom

Dad had a sister but he was basically told to leave at 16, his mom remarried when he was 3, and my dad was tall, built and charismatic , but the new guy was short and ugly lol,(a really good guy) but he got tired of everyone telling him my dad looks just like his real father and they let him known he wasnt rally wanted

Both of them rural Irish, so, collectively, 16 (8 each, though one of Dad's brothers died in childhood.) All of them are gone now.

What makes it more interesting is that both of them grew up in homes that were less than 800 sq. feet; (3 rooms + an attic).

My mom is the oldest of 3 (my aunt and uncle are twins) and my dad is the oldest of 3 (all boys)

My mom had one sister as well as another who died as a baby. My dad had 3 brothers.

Mom is the youngest of 14, her mother was the youngest of 18. My father has one brother and both of his parents were only children.

My dad was one of 9, my mom was an only child.
My MIL was one of 2, FIL was an only child.
I am the oldest of 4.
DH is #5 of 7 kids.

My Mom was the second oldest of four, two girls and two boys. She passed in 2006, and the others are still living. My Dad was the baby of the family. He had a sister and a brother. Only the sister is still living. My Dad died in '87.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter