How many people do you know who have had Corona Virus?

0 personally, but my mother had a family in her town infected by an out of town relative and my DH had a co-worker's son come down with it right in the beginning.

Thankfully, no one. And we've both been working at the office with about 1-40 (depending on day/location) other folks. No one in our families , circle of friends or workplace have had it. We are on northern /upper eastern shore of MD but both have traveled the state, as well as Delaware and Florida for work.

None. 6 - 8 co-workers have been tested, all negative. I expect eventually someone at work will contract it, which I must admit scares me.

2, both in Ohio.
A cousin and her husband. Her case was mild, but he was in ICU for weeks and on a ventilator for 7 or 8 days. Is now on oxygen 24/7 and was told he will need a lung transplant. They will both say to your face COVID is fake.
Still now? With those experiences? :confused:

3-4 personally. 1 was in ICU and still feeling the effects months later. 1 recovered at home. 1 I don't know the status of, because they won't tell us about coworkers. The 4th might have had it and might not, not sure if they were tested in the hospital as it was early on and died (over 90 yo). All in MD, April-May. I've heard of maybe a dozen others more recently through family, but most of those aren't people I know very well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter