How many people do you know who have had Corona Virus?

6. Acquaintances in town all from the March/April time frame. All recovered. One older guy a street over passed away but I didn’t actually know him.

I am loosely connected to 3 people who have had it. 2 recovered and one passed away. The man who died was in his 60’s. I am acquainted with his mother.

A teacher at school’s daughter is a nurse. She cane home from work infected and passed it to the whole family. They had 10 people living in the house at the time between children, children’s spouses and grandchildren. Luckily all had mild cases and recovered.

One of DD’s college friends hit it over the summer. He recovered.

DH’s neighbor growing up got it. She is young and fit but also has lupus. She’s had some long lasting health effects from it.

DD is waiting to find out if she was exposed this last week at her college. The sorority sister she was with on Wednesday now has symptoms and is waiting on test results. I’m hoping for the best.

Last edited:
When I was in the Navy I had a Toyota Corona , it was broke all the time but I only paid 200 for it

I know 8 people who have had it with one death. 5 of those are from my work, 2 are close friends, and the death was my cousins father in law.

My DH tested positive last week after several people who work for him came down sick, but he has no symptoms other then some shortness of breath. So DH my kids and I are quarantined. Kids and I have not been tested and remain asymptomatic but it’s assumed we’re positive so we must isolate. Poor DH has to stay away from is so hes been living in his man cave in the basement, going stir crazy. Health department calls every day (Sometimes several times a day since there are glitches in system) to check our symptoms and remind us to isolate. Dreaming of Disney in November is how I spend a lot of my time now.

Zero that I know personally and zero that anyone I know well reports knowing personally.
Same here, and I have a very, very broad circle of people I know across the globe. (Now, a few of us think we did pick up something whilst travelling around places which were COVID hotspots, but were never tested and thus not positive)

Six. All recovered, but two of the six had quite severe symptoms.

The spread of COVID-19.
I'm aware of your general outlook that you have shared here, but outside the US that certainly is not the trend at all. Cases may rise, but deaths are flat or even declining.

In a two week period, a testing centre at Frankfurt airport tested 40,000 people. 100 tested positive.

The doomer narrative isn't really holding strong (outside the US) and there is certainly significant data to show that a rise in cases has not resulted in a rise in deaths over the past several months.

I'm aware of your general outlook that you have shared here, but outside the US that certainly is not the trend at all. Cases may rise, but deaths are flat or even declining.

In a two week period, a testing centre at Frankfurt airport tested 40,000 people. 100 tested positive.

The doomer narrative isn't really holding strong (outside the US) and there is certainly significant data to show that a rise in cases has not resulted in a rise in deaths over the past several months.

Serology tests here are low teens. We have successfully slowed down the spread. But all that means is that it will be with us longer until a vaccine comes out at the end of next year.

My narrative is continued modified consumer spend until a vaccine.

Still now? With those experiences? :confused:
:confused3 Yep! Why? If I had to guess with her Facebook rants: political. She has also given two different time frames for how long he was on a ventilator for, first she was saying three weeks now it is 7 or 8 days. She tired to state last week she had walking pneumonia and he had double pneumonia and that is why he was in the hospital. Her daughter, who is a heart surgeon, said they both had COVID.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter