How many days can you book for Park reservations?

gdrj

Boardwalk owner since 1999
We are going for 5 days in August and were able to book, with the multiple hiccups everyone has had.

We are also going after Xmas. It only allowed us to book 2 days for Xmas. (7 day max). I thought I had seen that you could book length of your stay.

Anyone have any info on that?

Yes, I had the same exact glitch. We booked 5 days in October and then have a 4 day trip in February 2021, but are only able to book 2 of the 4 days in February. We couldn't book anything past 7 days.

With my daughter's AP we could only book 3 days of our 4 day stay for some reason. Frustrating (July 15-19)

I have an AP and I have an 8 night stay in August. I was able to book 9 days of parks (check in AND check out day).

6 days of a 13 day stay in Dec.....none for Mar. Says max was reached.
Waiting for the glitch to get fixed

Last edited:
We have 15 days total between 2 DVC stay trips this year, but only got 7 days so far. Fingers crossed for this to get fixed.

We booked 8 days in December. Well, my sister did. I had a pink castle instead! We both have APs.

We have a 7 night stay but wanted to go to the park on both check in and departure day, which would mean 8 park days. I was only able to book 7 at this point for our November trip and none for our April trip. We have AP's which have not been activated yet but are linked to our account. Anyone been in touch with WDW on this glitch? Seems like some people have been able to book more. I wonder if it depends on the browser you use. I had no luck this morning getting on with safari but chrome worked for me.

I was able to book 10 park days in late October/early November with my 9 day park ticket. Original plans were to use MNSSHP as 10th day. Hopefully Disney will allow me to upgrade to 10 day pass at some point.

I have two dates September For 6 days and December for 6 days it would only let me book 3 day in september and nothing in December. Frustrated

Was able to get 8 days total between 2 trips, so we split them 4/4 hoping they will eventually fix it:

July 25-Aug 1 (cash - currently ASMo)
Oct 16-Oct 24 (DVC ) kidani savanah

Has anyone been told by the tech folks that they are aware of a glitch with how many days AP can book? I can only book 3 , some people 7 etc. Are they working on this ?

I wonder what is going on in the system!?! I was able to get 18 days booked across two stays (10 in July and 8 in September/October). But for my wife/daughter/daughter-in-law trip planned for Mid October -- Nothing! And for a January trip with a grandsono and a May trip planned with all 12 in the extended family -- I'm "over the limit".

Completely separately I know of another family close to me that has an 8 day trip in September/October and after booking two days they were locked out (they have AP's for the entire family).

This has been a tech and PR disaster for Disney, IMO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter