How many days can you book for Park reservations?

I was able to book 10 days in October (DVC resorts).
We will be at Bonnet Creek the week before and I am unable to book any park reservations. Says limit is reached.

Glitch being worked out? Or is Bonnet Creek not recognized as a Disney property, or at all. We are AP holders.

I contacted through chat and they gave me a number for IT. But it comes up all circuits busy. So does the one you listed. SMH

Maybe someone can help me.....
I was able to book all my resort days yesterday for my July trip. (18 days)
Today I moved part of my July resort reservations to December. I was only able to book 10 of the 14 days for that trip. I am a platinum Passholder and my expiration date is not until 4/2021, but it says I have reached the maximum.
Is this just a glitch and I need to call?

We are going for 5 days in August and were able to book, with the multiple hiccups everyone has had.

We are also going after Xmas. It only allowed us to book 2 days for Xmas. (7 day max). I thought I had seen that you could book length of your stay.

Anyone have any info on that?
The CM I spoke to at the Internet Help Desk said that a maximum of 14 reservations are supposed to be reserved at any one time.

Today I moved part of my July resort reservations to December. I was only able to book 10 of the 14 days for that trip. I am a platinum Passholder and my expiration date is not until 4/2021, but it says I have reached the maximum.
Yes, you should be able to book 14 days' worth, according to the CM I spoke to.

I have 14 days booked btw.

I glitched Monday at 8 days then Tuesday after I talked to a cm about my reservation she said with AP could book ALL of my Disney resort days. They fixed a glitch overnight Monday.

I have July, August , Sept, Oct and Jan park days total 20 days .

I am having a similar experience. I originally had 14 days booked which I thought might have been right (though it seems many people have been able to book more than that with their resort stays). I cancelled one day to change it to another park and now it won't let me even book that open day. So now I only have 13 days booked over 3 resort stays. I'm not sure what's going on with all the inconsistencies of what people could or couldn't book. I have a Platinum Plus pass as well.

I have an AP and I have successfully booked 10 dates up until my pass expires. It's too soon to renew the AP and yet I do have a resort stay booked for after my AP expiration date.

But it won't let me book any park days for that resort stay, because it says I "don't have a ticket." Yet I have an AP and plan to renew when I can. Hmm.

I have 28 park days booked but not without issues. I had 18 park days booked but was unable to book any days for a third trip. CM insisted I could only book 14. I ended up booking a 4th trip for January and was magically able to book the 10 park days I needed for trip #3. Trip #4 is another issue as it is says I have no tickets linked. MY AP’s are still good for that trip so I’m not sure what is going on but I should be eligible for those days also

I have had a Thu-Sun November reservation and was able to book all four days
I just added a Thu-Sun room only reservation today and was able to book three of those days (chose not to book a park on check in so didn’t try)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter