How long does it usually take to be seated at Liberty Tree Tavern?

maryj11

DIS Veteran
We have a lunch reservation here in July. I thought I read some place that said it took quit awhile. I'm just trying to figure out timing for plans after lunch. Thanks!

We have eaten here twice-on Dec 30 (just 2 of us) and June 6 (4 of us) this year. Dec 30 took about 15 minutes, and June 6 was around 10 minutes. They won't let you check in until about 5 minutes before actual ADR time. Both times I think we were in and out in about an hour.
Hope this helps! LTT is one of the few places we have repeated for our table services!

it always takes like 30 min past my ADR time to get seated. And, it's usually a party of 1

We have eaten here twice-on Dec 30 (just 2 of us) and June 6 (4 of us) this year. Dec 30 took about 15 minutes, and June 6 was around 10 minutes. They won't let you check in until about 5 minutes before actual ADR time. Both times I think we were in and out in about an hour.
Hope this helps! LTT is one of the few places we have repeated for our table services!
Thanks! That is about what I was estimating for our time there.

We usually wait 15 min or less for our party of two. They do make you wait until close to reservation time to check in

We waited about 10 minutes a couple of weeks ago for a party of 5. We had a before noon reservation. I don't know if time has anything to do with it.

We have been twice. Once it took about 10 minutes, the 2nd time it was really crowded and took about 25 minutes. Both were in October ( before October became so popular ) and both were around 1p for lunch. So, in the heart of lunch time. I think a lot depends on how long people linger over their meals. On both occasions our service was good and the food came out pretty promptly so it's wasn't an issue with the waitstaff or kitchen.

We ate there back in December and were allowed to check in 30 min ahead of our ADR time. That being said, we were informed that they were running at least 20 min behind. I believe we were seated about 25 min after our actual ADR time.

We were there in October for dinner and waited 30 minutes to be seated. Had ADR at 4:30. They were packed. It was a MNSSHP night.

We have a lunch reservation here in July. I thought I read some place that said it took quit awhile. I'm just trying to figure out timing for plans after lunch. Thanks!

We ate lunch there last Thursday. It was just my daughter and I. We had a reservation at 11:35. We arrived at 11:20 and were seated by 11:25. It was not crowded at all. There was one party waiting when we arrived. They were immediately called when we checked in and we were called a couple of minutes later. My experience obviously differed from that of many. Maybe it was the early reservation time?

We had a lovely lunch with excellent service and tasty food.

The Freedom Pasta was delicious and hearty (perhaps overly so- I could only finish about half of the pasta). Save room for the Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake.

We had a great experience there. Hope you do, too!

As the day goes on, I suspect that wait times are longer and longer, as diners overstay the computer's allotted eating time (should we all eat on the computer's schedule?). Last time I was there for a 1:45 reservation, I waited around 20 minutes. While I was waiting almost all the other waiting diners around me were complaining about the long waits.

We waited 40 Min last time, which is way too long. Might have been an exception though since everybody here waited less time.

We ate lunch there last Thursday. It was just my daughter and I. We had a reservation at 11:35. We arrived at 11:20 and were seated by 11:25. It was not crowded at all. There was one party waiting when we arrived. They were immediately called when we checked in and we were called a couple of minutes later. My experience obviously differed from that of many. Maybe it was the early reservation time?

We had a lovely lunch with excellent service and tasty food.

The Freedom Pasta was delicious and hearty (perhaps overly so- I could only finish about half of the pasta). Save room for the Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake.

We had a great experience there. Hope you do, too!
Thank you! Hopefully with our 11:45 lunch reservation they won't be to crowded and we will get right in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter