How long does it usually take to be seated at Liberty Tree Tavern?

We love LTT, and only waited about 15 minutes (6PM ADR) for our last trip in April. And this was Easter week which was extremely crowded.

We went there last year (last week of November/first week of December). We ate dinner there on a party evening. We're a party of 5.
'They wouldn't let us check in until ADR time as others have already mentioned. It busy in there, and while I didn't look at my watch, it had to be at least 25 minutes before we were seated.
There were so many families waiting to get called, it became like a game show!

Our meal was very good - way too much food though. We were over hungry by the time we sat, and stuffed our faces.

Just ate there last Sunday. Checked in at 1:20 for a 1:45 ADR because it was pouring outside. Was told I would not be seated until my ADR time at the earliest. Seated at about 1:55. Part of the problem was people not leaving since they did not want to go out in the rain.

It is a simple formula based - directly proportional to how hungry you are and how much of a hurry you are in. A factor of pie maybe included but only if the Boston Cream is still on the menu. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter