How has fastpass availability been for those picking recently for November?

We r there the 16tj to the 23rd. We got everything we wanted but all later in trip. Fop on sat. Slinky was Thursday. Everything else was fine as usual. Only thing wonky for us still is river of lights is only 1 time and it’s early so we can’t go cause I don’t want to cx our jiko dinner. I love it there. I’m hoping they add a second show. My parents haven’t seen it yet. They will like it I figured.

Here's my 2 cents. SInce you are selecting on Tuesday, it would appear you will be arriving on a Saturday. That being said, don't be too surprised if you have some initial difficulty due to the system being bogged for a Saturday arrival. But, keep persistent and patient. Last Tuesday was my date to select, and for about 45 minutes at opening, the system was not working well at all. It was frustrating, but I was able to get everything except for SDD. But admittedly, I wasn't trying to get that particular one and expect to rope drop it on the day we go to HS. Every other FP we wanted was found and adjusted accordingly. Point being, be persistent and patient. All should be well. AND...don't be late to begin your selections, with a plan in place. Good luck!

We r there the 16tj to the 23rd. We got everything we wanted but all later in trip. Fop on sat. Slinky was Thursday. Everything else was fine as usual. Only thing wonky for us still is river of lights is only 1 time and it’s early so we can’t go cause I don’t want to cx our jiko dinner. I love it there. I’m hoping they add a second show. My parents haven’t seen it yet. They will like it I figured.

The Disney calendar is showing two Rivers of Light shows during Thanksgiving Week. I just don't think they have opened FPs for the second one yet.

Booked Wednesday. Couldn't get SDD morning for Day2 or Day 4. Day 4 had some late afternoon/evening. We'll just rope drop it. Got FOP for Day 5 and 7DMT for Days 3 & 7. Couldn't get 7DMT for Day 1, but it's a party day. Trip is 11/15-21.

Nope, no SDD first week of November.
Mildly surprised, tried on first day of 60 resort stay.
No worries. Next time. Everything else I wanted was fine.

I booked this morning, trip is 11/22 - 12/1. Got everything on the days I wanted and almost the exact times. Surprisingly there was only 1 I had to take about 2 hours later than I wanted and it was Winnie the Pooh on 11/25, Sunday after thanksgiving. FOP, slinky dog and 7DMT.

Booked all FP on wednesday but took nearly 2hrs as system kept playing up. Managed to get FOP at 5.20 but we have a diner res at Boma for 7.10 do you think this is doable ? What are the wait times for a FP on FOP, will we have enough time to ride get out of park catch the bus and get to Boma in time ?

Booked all FP on wednesday but took nearly 2hrs as system kept playing up. Managed to get FOP at 5.20 but we have a diner res at Boma for 7.10 do you think this is doable ? What are the wait times for a FP on FOP, will we have enough time to ride get out of park catch the bus and get to Boma in time ?

You’ll be fine. FP waits on any normally-operating attraction rarely exceed 20 minutes, including FOP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter