How has fastpass availability been for those picking recently for November?

deedeew80

Dreaming of My Prince
Hi everyone! I get to pick fastpasses on Tuesday and am starting to get nervous about what will be available! Those who have picked recently, how did you make out? Was Slinky Dog and FOP available?

Our trip is 11/19 - 11/25. I woke up at 4:00 a.m. to book FPs this past Thursday. I was able to get FOP for Thanksgiving Day. At first it showed no availability, so I booked Nav'i instead. When I checked back a few minutes later, it showed FOP at 6:50 p.m., so I dumped Nav'i and jumped on that. I was able to get 7 Dwarfs on our 2nd MK day, but not the first. I could not get Slinky Dog at all, but did get a decent time for TSM. We will use other strategies to get on Slinky. Getting Frozen at Epcot didn't seem to be a problem. Everything else we wanted, at the times we wanted, was easy enough. Overall, I'm happy with how the selection process went.

That’s good to know! I am there 11/24-11/30

Our check-in date is Nov 21 and this morning was my 60 days. I wasn't able to get Slinky or FoP on any day before Nov 25. It's Thanksgiving week so I wasn't too surprised, but still...! Now the game begins where I keep checking for openings. We just got back a couple weeks ago and we were able to get the same-day FPs by constantly checking during our trip, but it was a slower time of year (end of August).

We are there during Jersey Week also and got everything we wanted. We got FOP twice and SDC 3 times. I didn't get 7DMT on arrival day since it was later than I wanted it for. I went on and checked again at our 45 day mark and I found an opening at the perfect time.

We will be there 11/16-11/25 and booked last Monday. We do not go on many thrill rides so were able to get Jingle Cruise, Haunted Mansion, and Magic Carpets in the afternoon on arrival day (we fly in early in the morning) and are doing MVMCP that night so will try to do things like Peoplemover and COP around the shows and parade. Then Star Tours in the morning on 11/17. Our first Epcot day is 11/18 and we have Soarin’ and Living with the Land in the morning and Spaceship Earth in the early afternoon. Our main AK day is 11/19 and we are doing the KS in the morning and FOP at 2. Our second Epcot day is 11/20 and we are doing Test Track and Mission Space in the morning. Wednesday is back at MK and are doing Peter Pan, Winnie the Pooh, and Small World in the morning. Thanksgiving Day we left open but might spend all or half a day at AK depending on what we were not able to do on Monday and we have dinner at Boma so did book NRJ at 2. The other few days no FPs as we will be at SW on the 23rd and will just see the remaining storytellers we did not get to before the Candlelight Processional on the 24th.

Last edited:
None of you had problems with your MDE ? im due to book my FP on Wednesday but worried as i have dining res on there that were cancelled and its not letting me re- cancel them, it just says theres a problem. Anyone else still able to book FP even with other problems on their MDE ?

I was not able to get SDD at all for my trip. I’m going 11-17-11-21. I was available the night on the 21st but we would have been gone by then ☹️. All of my times for 7D were in the evening, as there was no morning availability. I did not try for FOP so I’m not sure about that ride.

None of you had problems with your MDE ? im due to book my FP on Wednesday but worried as i have dining res on there that were cancelled and its not letting me re- cancel them, it just says theres a problem. Anyone else still able to book FP even with other problems on their MDE ?

I had to call because I couldn’t see more than 30 days out (I have an ap). They gave me the usual the fp system is down. Once they realized I could book just not far enough out they said I needed to log out and log back in. After being on hold for 50 minutes is why I assumed some of the fp were not available.

I also have dining I have canceled showing up and it it telling me to call to cancel. Sometimes is says all my fp are only for one guest too. When I click it all 4 of us show up so it’s ok.

I have a cancelled dining res showing and apparently all of my traveling parties icons have defaulted to a Mickey head, but I had no problems booking fast pass. We don't do thrill rides, but we got everything we wanted.

Did great this morning. Got everything we wanted within 10 minutes of the time we wanted it. Did take 2 of us a full hour to get our week of fp's including modifying again and again for a better time, then shifting the rest. We got FOP on 60+7 and 7DMT on 60+3. Did not need SDD or AS2 as we have EMM but they were available on our day which was 60+6. I honestly did not check any sooner days for the tough to get ones as I was just concerned with the day I needed them! Everything else was easy. No complete breakdown of the site for me, but yes, did get the headless Olaf occasionally. Just try again. The next time I would click it, it would go through. Overall, completely happy!

Seven dwarfs mine train was the one gone the quickest from all days I searched.

Interesting. I found this to be the easiest of the "hard" FP to score. We have it booked for fairly early on both our MK days (60+2, 60+3). I guess it just depends on who is going to which park on which day.

Fingers crossed - our FP day is Wednesday and I'm hoping to get SDD and FoP later in our trip. We are going to try to do 4 parks in one day and we really need to get SDD during a certain time range.

Initially tickets were missing for both the parks and MVMCP but they returned before FP day and the only issue I have now is with MBs where the customization will either not show up at all or it only shows for me and not the other 2 in my family. It took me about a half hour to do FPs. I was pleasantly surprised.

I was able to book mine last weekend with no problems (and like you still see dining reservations that I cancelled on my itinerary).

I booked my FP's on a PC rather than mobile device it that makes a difference?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter