How engaging is the 7 dwarves mine train queue for a 3.5yo?

Would you wait in the mine train line for an hour with a 3yo?

• Yes absolutely it’s so fun!

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Yes but bring snacks there will be whining

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Probably not, check for shorter lines

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • That sounds excruciating, don’t do it!

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
We have waited an hour for 7 dwarfs with a 3, 4, and 5 yr old (same kid different yrs). No issues with the wait. We just talked as a family or with others in line. Looked at pictures on my phone, sent texts to family, went fast.

We have waited an hour for 7 dwarfs with a 3, 4, and 5 yr old (same kid different yrs). No issues with the wait. We just talked as a family or with others in line. Looked at pictures on my phone, sent texts to family, went fast.

Cool thanks!

Mine train avoided. Shortest I saw was 35 min near midnight for extra magic hours. We went in just about every other ride from 10 to midnight (go west coast time and sleeping in!) and had already tortured my 3yo w the barnstormer. “Me not yike that ride!” Figured we’d end the night w little mermaid and meeting Ariel at 11:59. I was expecting them to turn us away but they were super cheerful “yes, come in, we’re still open!”

Speaking of engaging lines tho, the line for Winnie the Pooh was great! I think my kids wanted to stay in it longer.

And we totally didn’t mind waiting 25 min for Anna and Elsa in Epcot. It was fun to see all the details in their summer cottage. Stairs to climb on a little, a chaise to lay on. Super cute.

Thanks for the input!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter