• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How bad are the lines during Thanksgiving?

Hi,

I’m visiting from the UK and will be there for the thanksgiving week.
I just wondered if Disney offer any special fireworks or shows during this time?
Thank you!

Amy Xx

Hi,

I just wondered if Disney offer any special fireworks or shows during this time?
Thank you!

Amy Xx
Thanksgiving week is the start of the Christmas season for Disney so the holiday decor will be up, firework shows start up and the first days of the Candlelight Processional, among other offerings. Just wander over to Disney's website and put Christmas in to the search box and all will be revealed. Thanksgiving is really just an eating and shopping holiday in the US and Canada without any attachment to most religions' calendar:).
HTH

Hi,

Thank you!

Amy Xx

Jingle Bell Jingle BAM will be happening at HS. Illuminations has a holiday finale, as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter