Hotel Advice

uptown30

Earning My Ears
Looking for a hotel near-ish (walkable distance / route) to a train station on the RER A line (was thinking Torcy), but not really sure I was taken with any of the hotel options there. Having said that, we're probably only going to be using the hotel for sleeping (3 night stay) as planning on being in parks all day, so really just looking for something clean! Any suggestions?

I would have a look at the partner hotels, with free bus transport. My favourite is Campanile.
If going for the partner hotels, I would personally avoid Magic Circus and Dream Castle because of school trips often use them. You do not want to be in the same hallway as a school trip.

If you go for Torcy, there are a few cheap motel chains like B&B, Kyriad, Première Classe. All basic, good enough for just sleeping.

There’s both an Ibis and a Residhome within 100 metres of the rear exit from Val D’Europe station (one stop from Marne la Vallee). If you get lucky with the timing of the trains, you can be back in your room at either of those before someone walking to somewhere like Sequoia Lodge might make it to theirs.

DO NOT use the Sejours et Affaires at Val d'europe - we were there in december and didnt even stay the first night of three. Absolute pig sty and room was disgusting. Currently trying to get a refund via booking.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter