Hotel Advice Please!

When we were there in Dec I got a rate for around $450/night. The only reason I mentioned it is you said you were considering paying for an extra night hotel to have pool time on your departure day. So in my head I was thinking: get a hotel for $200 vs $220/night = +$100, extra night you no longer need = +$200, transportation savings ~ +$100, etc. Gets you close to that number. But I can justify almost anything when it comes to the DLH. ;)
That sounds a really good rate! Is there any way of booking it not through the Disney official website to try and find discounts? I cannot see any other providers (usually use Booking.com or Hotels.com for bookings but these show no availability).

That sounds a really good rate! Is there any way of booking it not through the Disney official website to try and find discounts? I cannot see any other providers (usually use Booking.com or Hotels.com for bookings but these show no availability).
That rate was direct through Disney - haven’t used any other sites, I always book direct. Just did a mid-week search for early June and it is showing $519/night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter