Honeymoon at Disney

We stayed at POR this summer and it was utterly beautiful and lush, very romantic. POFQ would also be a good choice. They are right around the corner from Epcot and HS so if you wanted to take a cab to the parks it would be super fast. (We drove and those parks were so close, less than a 5 minute drive.) If you rent DVC points then I would pick one of the Epcot resorts, either BWV or BCV.

Well. We went to DLR for our honeymoon. But if I were to got WDW for honeymoon. We would stay at POfQ. Disney’s best resort I always say. Well. Second to DL hotel. I highly recommend DLR if never have been. Have fun in Ireland. The homeland is lovely. As my grandmother would say!

We stayed at POR this summer and it was utterly beautiful and lush, very romantic. POFQ would also be a good choice. They are right around the corner from Epcot and HS so if you wanted to take a cab to the parks it would be super fast. (We drove and those parks were so close, less than a 5 minute drive.) If you rent DVC points then I would pick one of the Epcot resorts, either BWV or BCV.
Agreed POFQ is to me, one of WDW best resorts.

If you want to rent DVC points for BWV or BCV in Sept, you need to postpone your wedding for a year and plan to book your stay there in Oct 2019.

Hello! My fiance and I are looking into going to Disney for a few days after we get married on 9/29/19. This will be a mini honeymoon as we're going to Ireland next March.

I was wondering if anyone had any tips. We're looking to stay at a resort, either moderate or the lower priced ones. We're also likely just going to epcot and Hollywood We've been to Animal kingdom recently and might not have time for magic kingdom.

TYiA

We honeymooned at Disney in 2004. It was wonderful. We wore the bride and groom ears and had tons of well wishes from cast members and guests. We stayed in a King bed room at POFQ. I thought it was great. Quiet and easy to get around.

My recommendation--definitely moderate over Value--my choices would be Coronado Springs Casitas bldg 5 water view or French Quarter bldg 6 river view. Hope u have the greatest wedding and mini-moon at WDW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter