Homework... Ugh....what do you have?

I have a block schedule so I only have 4 classes a day and I have those classes everyother day which isn't too bad.
But my homework amount isn't terrible. Definately manageable. okay, wow, i spelled those last two words wrong.

this is whats due monday;
no homework ever in computer programming.
do a physical science review packet.
study for my world cultures geography quiz on 30 african countries.
no geometry homework because we took a test. :D
i think thats it for monday.
but i due tuesday is;
french worksheet .
study for english test on the steps of a hero's journey.

and then I have to type my final draft of my hero essay that's due thursday.

compared to everyone else, i think i have the lightest workload for this weekend.
but I do have to get my homecoming dress.

I have a project in science and Spanish. The science one shouldn't be too hard. The Spanish one, on the other hand, is going to be difficult. I have to give a nine day forcast on the weather in a Spanish-speaking country in Spanish in front of everyone in the class, (I have a severe case of stage fright). Also, if I mess up, I have to come in during intervention to present it again for the teacher, for half credit, which in a fifteen point project, is basically a D or an F.

I have 4 assignments to do:
-Psychology one on Classical and Operative conditioning and describing the social learning theory.
-Childcare one on Children's legislation in recent times and how it affects "looked-after" children.
-Biology one on an animal cell then describe the functions of the heart and the lungs and then describe the tissues in an animal cell.
-Sociology one about Functionalism, MArxism, Feminism, The New Right, Collectivism and Individualism (and theres another one I've forgotten too)

I'm in 8th grade in all honors classes (i'm also in earth science and intergrated algebra where you take a regents at he end of the year)

my homework last night:
english-make 60 index cards for vocab and study for test.
french-write 5 scentence about your family.
math-about 30 questions that are extremely hard.
earth science-read 10 pages in text book and complete 30 questions.
social studies-write a journal entry,take self quiz on computer, make 20 index cards for vocab, complete note page 7.

my homework tonight-
english-read 50-70 pages in book.
french-5 pages of questions in text book
math-20 questions,study
earth science-answer questions 31-50,study
social studies-study

Tonight, I only have to make an outline for IB Spanish and study my hiney off for my IB bio test tomorrow. I'm screwed for bio.

I have a test tomorrow in Biology I need to revise for, and I also have to do the work I missed from not going to Psychology yesterday. Nothing for Geography.

Biology - Presentation on something i've already forgotten (I know the pages though)

Psychology - Describe one of the studies we did on facial recognition (gonna do Loftus' study on gun focus :-D)

Geography - exam question about tectonic landforms, and how they affect the landscape.

History - Some weird landscape thing about how Wales changed in 250 years.

English - Find some newspaper headlines.

:D

I have a lot of homework lately. I am homeschooled, so like a couple others, all my work was homework, until this year. Now I'm dual-enrolling and taking all my classes at college. And now there is lots of homework. This past week wasn't so bad, but the week before I had a ton.

my homework for monday:

go to walmart barefoot and write about the reactions i see in others.

yeah, college is pretty much awesome.

math packet.
spanish essay on john lennon. hahaha.
english packet on sleuths
photography project

US History II - Biography. 3000 words. At least 6 (non-internet) sources. Turabian style. I picked Eleanor Roosevelt. I feel extremely normal after reading about her life. :) Also, I have a test on Monday.

Humanities through the Arts - Powerpoint on the research paper I did a week or two ago. It has a lot of specifications, but otherwise, it's not difficult.

Freshman English II - Research paper (analysis) on a medium of pop culture targetted at children. We're supposed to pick out what messages it's sending and evaluate their effect on children now and long term. Something like 1500 words, so not bad at all.

Gen. Psychology - We're talking about variations in consciousness right now, so we're supposed to keep a rough journal of the dreams we're having and analyze them. I also have to write a short paper on whether or not we agree with Freud on the subject of consciousness. Then I have to study for a test on Friday.

US History II - Biography. 3000 words. At least 6 (non-internet) sources. Turabian style. I picked Eleanor Roosevelt. I feel extremely normal after reading about her life. :) Also, I have a test on Monday.

Humanities through the Arts - Powerpoint on the research paper I did a week or two ago. It has a lot of specifications, but otherwise, it's not difficult.

Freshman English II - Research paper (analysis) on a medium of pop culture targetted at children. We're supposed to pick out what messages it's sending and evaluate their effect on children now and long term. Something like 1500 words, so not bad at all.

Gen. Psychology - We're talking about variations in consciousness right now, so we're supposed to keep a rough journal of the dreams we're having and analyze them. I also have to write a short paper on whether or not we agree with Freud on the subject of consciousness. Then I have to study for a test on Friday.

my psych professor doesn't remotely let us entertain the idea of freudian thought. my marriage and family, socio, and psych books all had this section about freud, and then it had a whole nother part saying how wrong freud is. lol.

Honors English test Monday.

Honors English pre-writing questions.

Pre-Calculus # 1-78.

Read book report book.

Chemistry test Monday.

Read a bunch of chapters for Child Development and my Math Edu class.
Write up a lesson plan for my Math Ed
Read 20 children's books and write a small summary and analyze them (I LOVE CHILDREN'S LIT!!!! lol)
Read a a book for my US history class.
That's it (which isn't a lot) I just had midterms today, so the workload is pretty light for this weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter