Homework... Ugh....what do you have?

EthanPeckLuvr

DEGRASSI DEGRASSI DEGRASSI!!! HOMEWORK SUCKS!!!! I
WHO HERE LIKES HOMEWORK??? I DON"T I have LOTS!!! LOADS OF IT. PS friday I might go to disneyland to win a dumbo!!!!:thumbsup2

i pretty much just have to read a lot of stuff. no real *work* you know?

It depends on the homework.
If the subject interests me, yes I like it.
If the subject doesn't interest me, no I do not like it.

I usually have a moderate amount of homework.

I'm homeschooled.

So all my work is homework..

*crickets*

it's a pun.. ya know..

yeah......

If it's Algerbra it's okay... for the first 10 problems but the last 40... are annoying.
English... I hate. Last night I had to write a three page essay (rough draft) on Mount Rushmore. Snooze fest.
Science, I like. Our homework this weekend is to collect dirt samples from our backyard. How much easier could homework get?
Social Studies... we never have any. Except Current Events.

mine aren't bad in college. I have nightly out of text assignments for Greek and French, but International Affairs and Political Science are mostly readings and papers.

I have to essays due next week. Neither of which I have seriously started. I know what I'm doing this weekend.

i had off today so im procrastinating my thursday night homework until sunday xD

for algebra my teacher doesnt ever give us more than 8 problems, so my homework takes me all of ten minutes usually.
for lit i have to re-read the first two acts of the tragedy of julius caesar. then i have to write a 5 paragraph summary of the first two acts. i also have to add ten new things to my character sketch on brutas. then answer 3 questions about act two.
for religion i have to study vocab words for a test on monday, and fill in a worksheet.
for french i have 2 workbook pages.
for basic design i have to do five sketches each consisting of a different art element.
for writing i have to wirte a halloween story.

i usually have that amount or more for one night. except ive procrastinated a week for my art sketches so i have more to do now xD

Well, ya! I have midterms coming up in the next week or so, and I have a paper and a project to do as well.

But mostly its reading and studying my notes for the exams.

NOOOOO!!!! This just reminded me I had a quiz due last night, which I forgot about.. :/ Oops, good thing they drop the lowest grade. But I don't really have that much homework. I have a quiz due every Thursday night, a worksheet due every Wednesday, a worksheet every Monday and I have to write two questions from my philosophy reading every Thursday. I'm not in English so I don't have to worry about writing papers.:thumbsup2

i have like 8000 tons of homework =/
business, biology, chemisty, physics, maths, geography, english and spanish

then i have loads of coursework, too D:
english, spanish, biology, physics, i.t and geography

i never do homework though..
so i got put on report today for it.
and if i don't bring in just one more piece of homework/coursework then i get in a llllooootttt of trouble D:

I Hate Homework!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its so boring, and i get tons of it. Im only in 8th grade, and they give out a million stuff for each subject! I just had 4 projects due today, and i left oone at home. I almost cried! Now im gonna get a zero on it, and it took me foreveer to do it and i worked so hard. So, yup.... School Sucks! And not to mention HOMEWORK!!!!:headache:

All hail Lauren:worship:

I Hate Homework!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its so boring, and i get tons of it. Im only in 8th grade, and they give out a million stuff for each subject! I just had 4 projects due today, and i left oone at home. I almost cried! Now im gonna get a zero on it, and it took me foreveer to do it and i worked so hard. So, yup.... School Sucks! And not to mention HOMEWORK!!!!:headache:

All hail Lauren:worship:
how old is 8th grade?

I have lots of homework, but it's not bad because I enjoy it.

In psychology I have to read an article on REM sleep and answers some questions about it. I also have to read the chapter.

In humanities through the arts I had a test today, so there's no real homework. I have a research paper due Wedneday in there, but I've finished it.

In writing I have to write my final american identity essay, start on my childhood pop culture analysis, and read the chapter.

In history I have to read and study for my test in a couple weeks, finish writing my review on casablanca, and go to the museum/write a paper on it. I also have to write a biography in there, but it's not due til mid-November so I'm not worrying about it yet.

This weekend I have:

Algerbra I:
-30 Questions out of the textbook
-A worksheet
-Test Corrections

E/LA:
-Final Draft on Mount Rushmore Essay

Science:
-A worksheet
-Collect a sample of the soil in my backyard

Social Studies:
-Watch the news
-Research about the Middle Colonies and about the Revolutionary War (the outcome)

Health/PE:
I'm in gym so none

Yearbook:
Work on my page

I have a lot to do :[

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter