Homemade FE Gifts Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting the pics and for the wonderful complements. I am glad they were apreciated.

Yeah it will be a while before I make another file folder album for anything. But I have over 300 pictures to scrapbook so the paper and ribbon is still all over my craft room

It was worth all the hours worth of work my kids loved getting presents all week long.

These are such great projects! Thanks for sharing everyone! I am eagerly looking forward to more. :cheer2:

I've also made a homemade for our FE exchange, but you'll have to wait for a pic. We leave in two weeks! :banana: :banana:

Had to wait until our return but I custom made water bottles with each person's name and the sailing date. The hardest part was getting on 3 small cases of water. I should post this is the thread of "why do you have to bring water onboard, can't you drink the ship's water".

casesofwater.jpg

closeupofwaterbottle.jpg

IMG_1142.jpg

labelsforbottles.jpg

I saw a thread once, where this lady had made these increadable scrapbooks for everyone in her FE group!! That post was amazing. I tried to find it but was unsucessful. IF anyone knows of this be sure to post it again in here. So worth looking. I would have fallen over to get something like that for a gift. As far as our next cruise, I know I am going to up the anti on what I bring as gifts. I felt like I brought little piddly stuff!

I saved that one because I thought they were so unique - here's the link http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1774643&page=6 (it's Post#83).

They are beautiful!!

Cheers,

I designed & ordered custom luggage tags as one of the gifts I gave for our FE's. It was a lot of fun. I found this pic somewhere online (orig. in color) and I turned it to B & W and then added Mickey in his Captains uniform. Several of us were doing back-to-back cruises but there were also a couple of families that were only doing the 4 n cruise...so I customized the dates:

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

I also bought a box of business card magnets at Staples and designed & printed frig magnets for our DIS group. (It's REALLY hard to find, but I put a Hidden Mickey in it too!):goodvibes

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

I don't have pics of the other gifts I got, but there was some really cool stuff. Others in our group gave lanyards, ordered custom labeled candy bars, custom printed M & M's, custom notepads...someone else also made frig magnets...ummm let's see...someone painted picture frames... We got SO many cool gifts!:thumbsup2

Hey! I know that image of hook breaking through! Glad to see a new use for it. Very nice.

Awe....that's so cute of your DS!! Thanks for sharing that story.

I JUST started feeling like I was really really getting better on Thursday. I know I had something coming on right before the cruise, then I think I got what so many others from our group seemed to have gotten on top of that. It really did stink and put a huge hamper on my social time. :sad1:

Okay...you didn't even take a picture of this masterpiece!?!?!! I know you didn't want to see another file folder or piece of ribbon after making so many, but you need a pic! With that said, I'm not going to reduce the size of these so you can save them for yourself. Besides, everyone should see the details of this "purse scrapbook"! You really outdid yourself, and I'm glad I didn't have to fall over or even kill to get one! :rotfl:

This is what Jen gave us 2 weeks ago, and indeed it is amazing! It may or may not be similar to what you saw before, but it serves the same function!

There are inserts that are pulled out by the ribbon that slide down the inside of the scrapbook. So you can put pics on the main accordian piece and journal or add more photos to the inserts! I have seen something similiar to this done at a Stampin' Up! party, but this goes above what I've seen! A LOT of labor of love went into these!

IMGP2020.jpg

IMGP2021.jpg

IMGP2022.jpg

WOW!!! Absolutely AWESOME!!!:love: :love: :love: :worship: :worship:

And to all the snoops on my cruise next weekend....you'll just have to wait until Thursday Nov 6th when I hand 'em out!! I'll give you a clue, though- I need one more piece for them that I can only buy in WDW, and they require bubble wrap-:confused3

That is so not nice ;)

I gotta finish my scrapbook stuff this week.

Dh was SHOCKED to see how much the FE bags weighed.

Hopefully someone on our EDC can post pix of the FE gifts. I am SO techno challenged that I won't be the one to post pix.

wuv tigger

We were on the cruise with Brucechase....the water bottles were awesome.
I made post-it note holders made out of acrylic picture frames. I used a picture of the Wonder and put the date of the cruise. I have not figured out how to post a picture yet but when I do you can see my handywork. I loved the creativity of all the little surprises and cant wait to join my next cruise meet thread. We booked on board but may have to tweek the dates a little.

Had to wait until our return but I custom made water bottles with each person's name and the sailing date. The hardest part was getting on 3 small cases of water. I should post this is the thread of "why do you have to bring water onboard, can't you drink the ship's water".

closeupofwaterbottle.jpg

labelsforbottles.jpg

As much as I hate to carry too much stuff I would have printed the labels, preglued them and bought the water onboard to put the labels on! :cool2:

For our last two cruises I bought acrylic photo key chains and printed "our" logo on photo paper to put into them.

I need to come up with something new for our January 3rd cruise so I am subscribing to this thread. Let's see more ideas! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter