Home Depot's Lime Green Mickey Paint Chips

Are these hard to find everywhere??? :confused3 OK Central California Disser- fess up!!!! :earseek: :earseek: :earseek: I went to the Home Depot in town and almost all of the lime green Mickey paint chips were gone. I was kind of surprised. I have 4 heads to decorate with for Christmas. :sad1: I don't know if they'll get anymore in before we leave for WDW. Now I will have to sparingly use them! Anyone else having problems finding them??? :flower:
PS I wonder if Home Depot wonders why lime green Mickeys are so popular?? :rolleyes:

I don't know how everyone else is using their mickey head paint chips but I needed enough to make a streamer to put in our windows at the resorts and I didn't want to take so many from our store, so I went to Michaels and bought card stock in different colors including lime green .Since you cut them out anyway, I traced one several time per sheet I had plenty..It took no time at all Have fun!

I went to my local HD, in PA and they had every Mickey head paint chip except Alien Green. I picked up a bunch to make a countdown calendar as well as use for bookmarks and luggage tags.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter