Holiday Secret Sister sign ups

BAMB - Did you see my post and receive my PM? I sent it on Friday but I'm not on the list.

Let me know if I need to resend.

I just re-pmed you my sisters info. She forgot to put city,state, and zip so I had done it for her. Well I put the wrong Zip so I fixed it and sent it again. I am really sorry, things are crazy this week.

Could you please let me know if Bananas info gets to you? We ere just ab;e to do it now.

You have some really interesting questions. Have you ever thought of compiling them? I would love to see what others have answered. I bet you have has some interesting replies!:goodvibes

i am going to have to pass this time around.:sad: i have *real life* issues that will keep me unavaible to be able to do this.
i'm so bummed. but you guys all have fun and i'll keep reading to see what goodies everyone gets!
:goodvibes

I wasn't going to do this. But I have been getting stuff all year, so I better get a sister so I can use it! :)

I'll be in WDW and on a DCL next week so if the names aren't out before I leave I will pick it up once I get back.

have a great time Jenny! make lots of fun memories!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter