Holiday Secret Sister sign ups

soooo, who else is playing?? :cheer2: :cheer2: there were lots more votes than the # of people signed up!

Banana and I are in but DH needs to help me with the questionaire because Im seriously lacking in computer skills!
Bamb, you should have it by late tonight!

That's fine. If e-mail is easier let me know , I can PM you my addy.

MO2DK, I still haven't filled mine out yet nor has Dyan. Plus at least 1 of my boys will be doing theirs too. DS7 wanted the last round so he's doing this one.

PM sent!

I do have a question though (and this might be such a newbie question - sorry), if this a "secret", how do we mail the first box to our sister without her knowing who we are - she can see the return address. I know I can keep my name off, but the address will be a clue.

Most of us have either used another persons addy (like a swap hostess; just let them know)...or us the receipents address for the return to!! I've done the latter in hopes that it will get there regardless of the postal system ability to lose or misdirect packages!

I've signed up Kicky and me:thumbsup2 But we will need someone to disguise ours or I think it will be real easy to guess:lmao:

ETA: Kicky would like a boy please

I use the return address of someone in the state and try to take it to a different town/city when i mail it so the postmark doesn't look off. I know some people have m,ailed/given their things to someone else and had them mail them from home. I had my mother who was visiting mail one of my packages when she returned home one time.

Rebecca

sorry off topic but rebecca how was WDW??? did you guys have fun?!

Most of us have either used another persons addy (like a swap hostess; just let them know)...or us the receipents address for the return to!! I've done the latter in hopes that it will get there regardless of the postal system ability to lose or misdirect packages!

I use the return address of someone in the state and try to take it to a different town/city when i mail it so the postmark doesn't look off. I know some people have m,ailed/given their things to someone else and had them mail them from home. I had my mother who was visiting mail one of my packages when she returned home one time.

Rebecca

Good ideas - I know exactly what to do now. Thanks!

PM sent!

I do have a question though (and this might be such a newbie question - sorry), if this a "secret", how do we mail the first box to our sister without her knowing who we are - she can see the return address. I know I can keep my name off, but the address will be a clue.

I use the receivers address as the return, or you can use mine.

I've signed up Kicky and me:thumbsup2 But we will need someone to disguise ours or I think it will be real easy to guess:lmao:

ETA: Kicky would like a boy please

Mail them to me and I will send them on for you.

I am concerned that my info did not come thru. Could you please let me know so I know whether or not to send Banana's.
I think I may need to send it thru email.
Thank you!
AR

I think I will sit this one out but if you need an angel let me know :)

Hi, you can count me and Jellybean in...

I will get you the completed questionaires by tonight

Rhonda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter