• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Holiday Disney Merchandise and Cheer!

Did they sell out? I decided to not get one. Couldn't get past the white. The print is cute though.

The white was my problem too. Pretty but it just did not do it for me. Hoping there is a Harvey's Disney Christmas bag. I did a lot of Harvey's Christmas damage last week with their First Friday release (non-Disney) print.

I splurged on the Christmas masks. I teach preschool and my class will love them. I also got a set for my son, however my 11 year old daughter is too cool for them lol fingers crossed I guessed right on the sizing.

I really want this shirt, but it must be a park exclusive because I didn’t see it on shop Disney.

Attachments

• 813F8368-2F12-41EA-83E7-7A1B56B4509B.jpeg
    813F8368-2F12-41EA-83E7-7A1B56B4509B.jpeg
    131 KB · Views: 17
Holiday Cheer!

https://www.theatermania.com/new-yo...etter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=12nov2020
PBS will air Fiddler: A Miracle of Miracles, a documentary about the creation and history of Fiddler on the Roof, on Friday, November 13, at 9pm (check local listings).
Zero Mostel as Tevye in the original Broadway production of Fiddler on the Roof

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter