Holiday Disney Merchandise and Cheer!

I knew it would happen, but I just couldn’t justify the shipping costs for just a few pins, but I had the Chip and Dale holiday pin and Gingerbread holiday pin in my cart while waiting for the Pooh holiday pin to show up at shopDisney, of course they’re gone now and still no Pooh. They’re open edition, does anyone know if more will show up?

Also, I’ve seen the woodland forest creatures spirit jersey from WoD (of course two days AFTER my trip), does anyone know if that will show up on shopDisney?

I knew it would happen, but I just couldn’t justify the shipping costs for just a few pins, but I had the Chip and Dale holiday pin and Gingerbread holiday pin in my cart while waiting for the Pooh holiday pin to show up at shopDisney, of course they’re gone now and still no Pooh. They’re open edition, does anyone know if more will show up?

Also, I’ve seen the woodland forest creatures spirit jersey from WoD (of course two days AFTER my trip), does anyone know if that will show up on shopDisney?
Maybe Monday (11/9), but normally spirit jerseys randomly drop without us knowing. New stuff doesn't normally drop on the weekends, but weekdays it does.

Sometimes the general pins do get restocked, so keep checking! If I see those, I'll post here. Which spirit jersey is the woodland creatures one?

Last edited:
If I place a Shop Disney order tonight, do you experts think it would arrive by 11/16 or have I waited too long?

Can you add express shipping to make sure it arrives pronto? I've had orders arrive in 2 days when they were shipped express.
I also recommend express. The shipping times have gotten better, but shopdisney is having a sale for other items on the site so not sure if that will impact how fast they ship orders. Express will help make it faster !

Can you add express shipping to make sure it arrives pronto? I've had orders arrive in 2 days when they were shipped express.
I also recommend express. The shipping times have gotten better, but shopdisney is having a sale for other items on the site so not sure if that will impact how fast they ship orders. Express will help make it faster !

Shoot that never occurred to me. It'll probably arrive the day we leave!

That's ok. I can always use the stuff in Disneyland too... some day..... *sigh*

Our local Disney store had the gingerbread ears. Might be worth calling your local store to see if they have any.

We just went to buy masks and I saw them. Didn’t get a good look at the rest of the Xmas stuff as it always had a bunch of people in that section. Plus I was with my DH and he was over it. Lol. Wanted to pass the info along!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter