Hogwarts RP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
(OOC Sorry I'm late to the party, I just found this thread!)

Arya: Arya is excited to be back in school and is chatting happily with her friends about the summer. Though, she ends up not being able to contribute to the conversation, because she's secretly a mudblood. She keeps it a secret, though and tells her friends that her parents took her to visits dragons in Romania. Her friends keep on talking about their magic filled summers, so she ends up not really being in the conversation. She awkwardly starts up a conversation with the girl sitting diagonal to her. "So, Veronica right?

Brielle:

Brielle felt like a dork. She was slighltly too excited and nervous to be at Hogwarts.

"Oh Duh! Sorry Gabrielle, haha I need some sleep. I'm taking the cores, plus Muggle Studies and and Care of Magical Creatures! I'm excited for that class too, and having a muggle mom Muggle Studies is such a blow-off."

She saw a boy walk up nervously and introduce hiself. She certainly wanted him to feel welcome.

"Hey Jackson! I'm Brielle and that's Gabrielle. It's nice to meet you!"

Orreed said:
Brielle:

Brielle felt like a dork. She was slighltly too excited and nervous to be at Hogwarts.

"Oh Duh! Sorry Gabrielle, haha I need some sleep. I'm taking the cores, plus Muggle Studies and and Care of Magical Creatures! I'm excited for that class too, and having a muggle mom Muggle Studies is such a blow-off."

She saw a boy walk up nervously and introduce hiself. She certainly wanted him to feel welcome.

"Hey Jackson! I'm Brielle and that's Gabrielle. It's nice to meet you!"

Jackson: “It's a pleasure. Do you, uhh mind if I sit down? It is okay if you do not want me to. I'd understand."

Jackson: *notices two girls talking across the table from him and he thinks their names are Brielle and Gabrielle. He decides to say hi.*

Hi there. I'm Jackson," he says shyly.

Gabrielle: she sees this boy across the table. He looks nice, and cute too! "Hey, i'm gabrielle, but you can call me gab or gabby. Sup?" She said, trying to act cool. She always does that with new kids she doesnt know.

Doodle98 said:
Gabrielle: she sees this boy across the table. He looks nice, and cute too! "Hey, i'm gabrielle, but you can call me gab or gabby. Sup?" She said, trying to act cool. She always does that with new kids she doesnt know.

Jackson: *As he sits down next to Gabrielle he gets a good look at her and instantly melts due to her a beauty.* “Sup? I didn't know people still said that," he regretted saying that the moment it came out of his mouth and he tried to hide his sheer embarrassment.

Jackson: *As he sits down next to Gabrielle he gets a good look at her and instantly melts due to her a beauty.* “Sup? I didn't know people still said that," he regretted saying that the moment it came out of his mouth and he tried to hide his sheer embarrassment.

Gabrielle: she blushed, "yeah, I'm kinda corny sometimes."

Doodle98 said:
Gabrielle: she blushed, "yeah, I'm kinda corny sometimes."

Jackson: *Relieved that she didn't get mad* “There's nothing wrong with that. Most of the older Ravenclaws brush me off because I'm only a third year..."

Jackson: *Relieved that she didn't get mad* “There's nothing wrong with that. Most of the older Ravenclaws brush me off because I'm only a third year..."

Gabrielle: "aww, don't worry about it, at least there are kids younger than you too. . ." She laughed.

(OOC Sorry I'm late to the party, I just found this thread!)

Arya: Arya is excited to be back in school and is chatting happily with her friends about the summer. Though, she ends up not being able to contribute to the conversation, because she's secretly a mudblood. She keeps it a secret, though and tells her friends that her parents took her to visits dragons in Romania. Her friends keep on talking about their magic filled summers, so she ends up not really being in the conversation. She awkwardly starts up a conversation with the girl sitting diagonal to her. "So, Veronica right?

Veronica: Veronica nodded. "Yes, I'm Veronica. Some people call me Nic. You're.......Arya, right?" She wasn't sure, but she thought that was the girl's name. Slytherins tended to know at least of each other. "How was your summer?"

Doodle98 said:
Gabrielle: "aww, don't worry about it, at least there are kids younger than you too. . ." She laughed.

Jackson: *Not fully comprehending the context of her laughing he gets up and exits the Great Hall*

Professor Linus: He notices a student in Ravenclaw stand up and leave. Knowing this isn't right, Linus rushes after the student quite annoyed.

Jackson: *Not fully comprehending the context of her laughing he gets up and exits the Great Hall*

Professor Linus: He notices a student in Ravenclaw stand up and leave. Knowing this isn't right, Linus rushes after the student quite annoyed.

Gabrielle: "why did he leave? Was it something I said? Aww, he was cute too." She went back to eating her vegetarian plate and sighed. She felt bad for him, and hoped she didn't get off on the wrong foot and offend him.

Ooc: this is Gab:
http://www.polyvore.com/gabrielle_my_hogwarts_character/set?id=84837467

Veronica: Veronica nodded. "Yes, I'm Veronica. Some people call me Nic. You're.......Arya, right?" She wasn't sure, but she thought that was the girl's name. Slytherins tended to know at least of each other. "How was your summer?"

Arya: "Yup, that's me. It was okay.. not quite as exciting as most of the other girls' summers." Arya looks around awkwardly at all of her other friends talking. "What about you, Nic?"

Doodle98 said:
Gabrielle: "why did he leave? Was it something I said? Aww, he was cute too." She went back to eating her vegetarian plate and sighed. She felt bad for him, and hoped she didn't get off on the wrong foot and offend him.

Ooc: this is Gab:
http://www.polyvore.com/gabrielle_my_hogwarts_character/set?id=84837467

OOC: I wish I were creative enough to actually make something like that!!

Professor Linus: *Spots the student in the hallway hyperventilating * “You there!? What is the matter with you?" * Performs a spell to control his breathing and leads him back into the Hall.

Jackson: *Awkwardly sits down next To Gabrielle again*

Linus: *Starts to walk away, but checks the time and rushes out of the hall causing quite a fuss.*

OOC: I wish I were creative enough to actually make something like that!!

Professor Linus: *Spots the student in the hallway hyperventilating * “You there!? What is the matter with you?" * Performs a spell to control his breathing and leads him back into the Hall.

Jackson: *Awkwardly sits down next To Gabrielle again*

Linus: *Starts to walk away, but checks the time and rushes out of the hall causing quite a fuss.*

Gab: "hey, you okay? Did I offend you or anything? Because i didn't mean to and you seem pretty cool and" she kept apologizing for like five minutes, feeling horrible.

Doodle98 said:
Gab: "hey, you okay? Did I offend you or anything? Because i didn't mean to and you seem pretty cool and" she kept apologizing for like five minutes, feeling horrible.

Jackson: He didn't quite know how to respond. Stop stop. It's okay. You laughed. I figured you were laughing at me like the others. I over reacted. I'm sorry. You also seem pretty cool Gabrielle."

Jackson: He didn't quite know how to respond. Stop stop. It's okay. You laughed. I figured you were laughing at me like the others. I over reacted. I'm sorry. You also seem pretty cool Gabrielle."

Gabrielle: "oh no, I would never do that! I just like to laugh a lot." She giggled "it's kind of a habit of mine. Oh, and call me Gab." She winked at him, then went to scour the table for more vegetarian food. Finding it is hard at hogwarts.

Doodle98 said:
Gabrielle: "oh no, I would never do that! I just like to laugh a lot." She giggled "it's kind of a habit of mine. Oh, and call me Gab." She winked at him, then went to scour the table for more vegetarian food. Finding it is hard at hogwarts.

Jackson: You have a very cute laugh Gab." He slightly blushed when he said that. What do you think was up with Professor Linus? I think he is getting too old to be here, seems to be losing it." He grabs an apple and takes a bite, secretly trying to impress her by not eating meat.

Jackson: You have a very cute laugh Gab." He slightly blushed when he said that. What do you think was up with Professor Linus? I think he is getting too old to be here, seems to be losing it." He grabs an apple and takes a bite, secretly trying to impress her by not eating meat.

Gab: she blushed. "i don't know. In class he seems nice enough. . ."

Doodle98 said:
Gab: she blushed. "i don't know. In class he seems nice enough. . ."

Jackson: Yeah I suppose he does." He took another bite and felt guilty, Where are my manners!? Would you like something. I can go look on the other end if the table if you want."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter