• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hogwarts RP Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: back!

OOC: ¡hola!

Auror: he walked up to Melanie. "Do you know the location of Nagini Lestrange? She is a wanted criminal who has escaped from azkaban. The person who helped her escape is also a wanted criminal."

OOC: ¡hola!

Auror: he walked up to Melanie. "Do you know the location of Nagini Lestrange? She is a wanted criminal who has escaped from azkaban. The person who helped her escape is also a wanted criminal."

Melanie: "And have these criminals been given a proper trial?" she asked, not unkindly.

Doodle98 said:
Nagini: the first thing she thought of was Professor Toodle. "You could talk to a teacher, they recently went through something like this." She put her arms around him. "Trust me, everything will be okay."

Joey: "I don't know. If the teachers are so 'good-hearted' they might turn us in to the aurors." He lifted his head, running his hand over the scar. "I-I...don't know. I need to walk." He got up and left, walking to a tower. He heard Nala inside. He opened the door.

Nala: "Joey, NO!" She yelled.

Auror: "There you are. Tell me where Nagini is." She whipped her wand out.

Nala: She stood, trying to escape.

Auror: "Stay there, miss."

Nala: She then remained still, next to Joey.

Joey: "You want to know where Nagini is? She's in a place you'll never know of."

Auror: She growled, then shooting crucio towards Joey.

Nala: Nala jumped in front of Joey, getting the direct curse. "I know how much she means to you, Gryffindor." She struggled to say.

Melanie: "And have these criminals been given a proper trial?" she asked, not unkindly.

Auror: "The first criminal is a death eater, mam. The trial was years ago concerning all of them. And the second hasn't had a trial yet, because he became wanted only a few hours ago." He said nervously. "And they both killed a total of thirteen good aurors today."

Joey: "I don't know. If the teachers are so 'good-hearted' they might turn us in to the aurors." He lifted his head, running his hand over the scar. "I-I...don't know. I need to walk." He got up and left, walking to a tower. He heard Nala inside. He opened the door.

Joey: "You want to know where Nagini is? She's in a place you'll never know of."

Nala: Nala jumped in front of Joey, getting the direct curse. "I know how much she means to you, Gryffindor." She struggled to say.

Jane: She had been walking past the door and heard a commotion inside. She opened the door and came in. " Who are you? Are you authorized to be on Hogwarts grounds?"

Doodle98 said:
Gabrielle: she hugged him tighter. "I don't know. Hogwarts is starting back up in a few days, you could always go back."

Jackson: "I can't go back. Not after what I did."

danibryan819 said:

Joey: "Petrificus Totalus." He casted towards the auror. She froze immediately.

Nala: "Thanks. We're even now." She stood.

Auror: "The first criminal is a death eater, mam. The trial was years ago concerning all of them. And the second hasn't had a trial yet, because he became wanted only a few hours ago." He said nervously. "And they both killed a total of thirteen good aurors today."

Melanie: Her jaw dropped. "As a matter of fact, I haven't seen them, but do remember that Lestrange was only a child when the trial was held."

danibryan819 said:
Joey: "Petrificus Totalus." He casted towards the auror. She froze immediately.

Nala: "Thanks. We're even now." She stood.

Joey: "She's an auror. And I shouldn't be here right now."

Jackson: "I can't go back. Not after what I did."

Gabrielle: "You'd be fine. None of the professors blame you. It was Savi. Not many people died. Veronica was hit by the living death curse and Professor Toodle went completely insane, and the only important death I know of was Chris. Anyways, you saved the day. You killed Savi." She closed her eyes.

Auror: "That isn't relevant, miss."

Professor da Nala: She snuck up behind the auror and dropped a crystal ball on her head, knocking her out. " No more injured students from now on. "

Melanie: "Of course," she said. "I'll keep my eye out for Lestrange." Truly she would. What was Nagini doing killing aurors?

Auror: he nodded. "Thank you. Have you seen Darius Roric? We need to have a word with him."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter