Hogwarts RP Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doodle98 said:
Nagini: "You should also take into account that some of my organs were punctured with a knife. It wasn't fun."

Joey: "Well it couldn't have been." He remarked. 'I wonder if she knows what it feels like to have this monster inside you that can't be controlled. Like he demands his presence known...she probably does with my luck.' He thought, scooching to the corner.

Joey: "Well it couldn't have been." He remarked. 'I wonder if she knows what it feels like to have this monster inside you that can't be controlled. Like he demands his presence known...she probably does with my luck.' He thought, scooching to the corner.

Nagini: she slowly stood and walked over to him. "You okay?"

Doodle98 said:
Nagini: she slowly stood and walked over to him. "You okay?"

Joey: "Yeah. Sure." He lied.

Nala: Nala walked through the halls.

Auror: She walked to Nala. "Do you know people by the names of Nagini Lestrange and Joey Hartman?"

Nala: "Yeah, so?" She raised an eyebrow.

Auror: "They're wanted. If you know them, you're bound by law to tell me where they are."

Nala: She stepped back. "They're my friends, I couldn't tell you. Never."

Auror: "Bound by law, miss. Or you'll be sentenced to death."

Nala: "No."

Auror: She grabbed Nala and apparated her to a room, still in Hogwarts. "Decide your death."

Nala: 'No. I don't even know people around here. I'm not going to die! I can't.' Her eyes widened. 'Somebody...help me god dangit.' She thought.

Joey: "Yeah. Sure." He lied.

Nala: Nala walked through the halls.

Auror: She walked to Nala. "Do you know people by the names of Nagini Lestrange and Joey Hartman?"

Nala: "Yeah, so?" She raised an eyebrow.

Auror: "They're wanted. If you know them, you're bound by law to tell me."

Nala: She stepped back. "They're my friends, I couldn't tell you. Never."

Auror: "Bound by law, miss. Or you'll be sentenced to death."

Nala: "No."

Auror: She grabbed Nala and apparated her to a room, still in Hogwarts. "Decide your death."

Nala: 'No. I don't even know people around here. I'm not going to die! I can't.' Her eyes widened. 'Somebody...help me god dangit.' She thought.

Nagini: she slowly sat down. "No you aren't. What's up?" She said, her hand still on her stomach.

Doodle98 said:
Nagini: she slowly sat down. "No you aren't. What's up?" She said, her hand still on her stomach.

Joey: "Nothing. Just confused on how this curse thing works. One minute, I'm normal, the next...it's like I don't even exist...like somebody else is inside of me." He looked up, his eyes back to the normal blue.

Joey: "Nothing. Just confused on how this curse thing works. One minute, I'm normal, the next...it's like I don't even exist...like somebody else is inside of me." He looked up, his eyes back to the normal blue.

Nagini: "I know how you feel. I don't think I have a curse on me, but I have a power struggle in my head. I don't know if I should be good or bad. You saw that side of me in the beginning of the battle and with the aurors. And then there is this part of me that just wants to die because of all I've done, and trust me, I have some of those meltdowns. So I try to stay in the middle, sorta like this." Her eyes were a lighter red, but they weren't as pink as they were when she was depressed.

Jolie: she cried into Ivan's shoulder. "I just don't know why they would do it."

Doodle98 said:
Nagini: "I know how you feel. I don't think I have a curse on me, but I have a power struggle in my head. I don't know if I should be good or bad. You saw that side of me in the beginning of the battle and with the aurors. And then there is this part of me that just wants to die because of all I've done, and trust me, I have some of those meltdowns. So I try to stay in the middle, sorta like this." Her eyes were a lighter red, but they weren't as pink as they were when she was depressed.

Jolie: she cried into Ivan's shoulder. "I just don't know why they would do it."

Joey: "I don't have a choice, though. I'm being pulled in so many directions, and I can't help it. It's killing me! It's turning me into this two faced guy that can't get a hold of reality!" His voice rose, his eyes darkening. "The angrier I get at myself, the more I go bad. The more I get angry, I get angry for being angry!"

Joey: "I don't have a choice, though. I'm being pulled in so many directions, and I can't help it. It's killing me! It's turning me into this two faced guy that can't get a hold of reality!" His voice rose, his eyes darkening. "The angrier I get at myself, the more I go bad. The more I get angry, I get angry for being angry!"

Nagini: she kissed him. "Calm down. You'll be okay. We'll get to the bottom of this."

Doodle98 said:
Nagini: she kissed him. "Calm down. You'll be okay. We'll get to the bottom of this."

Joey: "What if we don't. What if I go insane before then? I'm a living timebomb right now." Joey bent his head down, putting his hands on top of them. He felt a sharp pain on his shoulder, what seemed like a scar appeared from his shoulder to the base of his neck. 'As always, a curse has some side effects.'

Joey: "What if we don't. What if I go insane before then? I'm a living timebomb right now." Joey bent his head down, putting his hands on top of them. He felt a sharp pain on his shoulder, what seemed like a scar appeared from his shoulder to the base of his neck. 'As always, a curse has some side effects.'

Nagini: the first thing she thought of was Professor Toodle. "You could talk to a teacher, they recently went through something like this." She put her arms around him. "Trust me, everything will be okay."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter