• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hogwarts RP Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doodle98 said:
Gabrielle: "You'd be fine. None of the professors blame you. It was Savi. Not many people died. Veronica was hit by the living death curse and Professor Toodle went completely insane, and the only important death I know of was Chris. Anyways, you saved the day. You killed Savi." She closed her eyes.

Jackson: "Joey killed Savi. He was protecting my sister. Which I should have been doing. If I would have killed Lucius, then Veronica wouldn't be basically gone."

Jackson: "Joey killed Savi. He was protecting my sister. Which I should have been doing. If I would have killed Lucius, then Veronica wouldn't be basically gone."

Gabrielle: she sighed. "She killed Lucius before she was hit by the curse. This isn't your fault." She pulled him closer to her. "Stop being all sad. It makes me sad."

1elle2 said:
Jane: " Go. I can hold her off. She'd have to walk over my dead body to get Gin and you. "

Nala: "Mine as well. She'd have to rip me to shreds before I'd let you get hurt." She told Joey, walking a small distance away.

Joey: Joey followed Nala.

Auror: The spell wore off. "You may be able to kill me, but you've no idea what you're in for."

Joey: Another auror revealed himself from the disillusionment charm.

Nagini: she didn't like being alone, so she walked out of the room. She felt a pain in the back of her head and fell unconscious.

Auror: he had hit her with a spell. Nagini fell to the ground. He hoisted her over his shoulder, holding on to her legs. He walked over to Melanie. "I found her." He said, gesturing to the unconscious girl resting on his shoulder.

Doodle98 said:
Gabrielle: she sighed. "She killed Lucius before she was hit by the curse. This isn't your fault." She pulled him closer to her. "Stop being all sad. It makes me sad."

Jackson: "You really want me to come back to Hogwarts?"

Nagini: she didn't like being alone, so she walked out of the room. She felt a pain in the back of her head and fell unconscious.

Auror: he had hit her with a spell. Nagini fell to the ground. He hoisted her over his shoulder, holding on to her legs. He walked over to Melanie. "I found her." He said, gesturing to the unconscious girl resting on his shoulder.

Melanie: Her face paled considerably.

Gabrielle: "Of corse I do!"

Auror: "something wrong?" He looked around and shrugged. "Thank you for your cooperation, miss." He and half of the aurors walked out and disapparated. "Remember to search her this time. She isn't getting away."

Nagini: she woke up as she was being thrown back into a cell. She was in the prison uniform, they had even taken her earrings out. She sat in the corner.

BK228 said:

Jackson: Suddenly he passed out. He saw flashes. Like a dream. He saw a middle aged man walking at Hogwarts. Then he saw Nagini in pain. Then he saw a dead Gabrielle. He woke up. "My sister is in trouble."

Ooc: I just cried thinking of what I'm about to do...

Auror: he shot multiple spells towards the two of them.

Nala: "Joey, GO!" She redirected most of the spells.

Joey: Joey started to move.

Auror: He shot a killing curse to Joey.

Nala: "NO." She dove in front of him, taking the curse. She fell to the ground.

Jackson: Suddenly he passed out. He saw flashes. Like a dream. He saw a middle aged man walking at Hogwarts. Then he saw Nagini in pain. Then he saw a dead Gabrielle. He woke up. "My sister is in trouble."

Gabrielle: "How do you know?"

OOC: That's sad.

Joey: With a flick of the wrist, he killed the auror. He carried Nala to a patch of grass, before breaking down.

Joey: With a flick of the wrist, he killed the auror. He carried Nala to a patch of grass, before breaking down.

OOC: :sad1: Also, we made a new thread if you want to be on that one, this one is about to get maxed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter