Hogwarts RP Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: lol we'll try to keep you relevant this time. Honestly, though, I promise you'll be needed eventually.

Holly: Holly was bored. She left the library and wandered down the hall, seeing Luke and Alexi. "Hey, guys," she said rather sadly. "Have you heard about all those crazy rumors?"

Luke: Luke nodded. "Uh huh. It's really stupid. I don't know why people are such gossips."

Alexei: Alexei nodded. "I agree. I have not met this Gabrielle girl, but when I went to Gryffindor upon arriving from Durmstrang, Adelle, Cindy and Jane were the first to speak to me, and are my friends as well as Luke's friends. I do grieve for the death of my fellow schoolmate, but I do not believe Gabrielle and Jane had anything to do with it."

OOC: Haha hopefully.

Jackson: "You are quite right. Would you mind helping me dump her? And I don't want it to be easy!" He was head over heels for this evil girl Nagini.

Nagini: "Sure!" She was starting to like this new kid, not that much, but at least he was agreeing with her. She started thinking. "Uh, Freya, can you let the teacher guy go? If someone saw you using the potion, it may be funny to see how they react to him."

Jane: It sure does hurt! " Yes, I read the same thing. Even worse then the Cruciatus curse, apparently. But, you would hear howling, not screaming." she joked.

Ella: She walked into the library. " Crucio," she whispered, pointing her wand at the boy next to Jane.

Jane: She heard the spell, and lunged in front of Bass. It hit her instead. Pain surged through her, and she screamed.

OOC: The curse is highly illegal, and causes a lot of pain

OOC: Quite literally, it is the Torture curse.

For those who don't know, there are three curses, that are called the Unforgivable curses, because quite literally they are unforgivable, and will get you sent to Azkaban. Imperio, or the Imperious curse, allows you to take over someone's mind, though some people can have enough will power to break out of it. Crucio, or the Cruciatus curse, causes pain and tortures the victim. And Avada Kedavra, the Killing Curse, which immediately kills its target.

Luke: Luke nodded. "Uh huh. It's really stupid. I don't know why people are such gossips."

Alexei: Alexei nodded. "I agree. I have not met this Gabrielle girl, but when I went to Gryffindor upon arriving from Durmstrang, Adelle, Cindy and Jane were the first to speak to me, and are my friends as well as Luke's friends. I do grieve for the death of my fellow schoolmate, but I do not believe Gabrielle and Jane had anything to do with it."

OOC: Haha hopefully.

Holly: She knew what they were talking about. "It's so terrible, just accusing someone so good. Why couldn't they have made it those stupid Slytherins? I'm friends with Jane, too, and she would never do anything to hurt someone."

Gabrielle: "I understand."

Ooc: If Veronica walked down, she could talk to Gab and Tori.

OOC: Sorry had dinner.

Tori: "Thanks." she said. "I should probably head to the library before Bass starts looking for me."
Then she walked of to find them.

OOC: Quite literally, it is the Torture curse.

For those who don't know, there are three curses, that are called the Unforgivable curses, because quite literally they are unforgivable, and will get you sent to Azkaban. Imperio, or the Imperious curse, allows you to take over someone's mind, though some people can have enough will power to break out of it. Crucio, or the Cruciatus curse, causes pain and tortures the victim. And Avada Kedavra, the Killing Curse, which immediately kills its target.

OOC: Last thing you see is a flash of green, and you're dead. I currently have Ella under the Imperius curse, which is why she is evil right now. If you are caught using these curses, you are entitled to a life time in prison.

Holly: She knew what they were talking about. "It's so terrible, just accusing someone so good. Why couldn't they have made it those stupid Slytherins? I'm friends with Jane, too, and she would never do anything to hurt someone."

Lucas: "I have only met one good hearted Slytherin, and that is a sixth year named Veronica, and she is my friend and will be a fantastic healer one day."

Alexei: "Veronica is my friend also, and I know she would never do such a thing. I bet the rest of the house is guilty of the persecution, but not Veronica, because the snakes persecute her too for being a decent person. It's a shame all the decent people are the ones who suffer."

OOC: I have also created my own Unforgivable curse.....

OOC: I didn't see it until now!

Bass: "Jane!"

Tori: Tori walked into the library. She said, "What is going on here?"

Jane: She fell over and was still screaming. " Cruciatus curse. Help!" she gasped

Jane: She fell over and was still screaming. " Cruciatus curse. Help!" she gasped

Tori: Tori looked around for the source until she saw Ella and tackled the girl to the ground. She said, "You sure have some nerve!"

Bass: Bass closed the werewolf book and hit the floor to see Jane. He said, "Tori will be able to help."

OOC: Tori seeing Ella from a distance is the only way I would figure out how to help.

Lucas: "I have only met one good hearted Slytherin, and that is a sixth year named Veronica, and she is my friend and will be a fantastic healer one day."

Alexei: "Veronica is my friend also, and I know she would never do such a thing. I bet the rest of the house is guilty of the persecution, but not Veronica, because the snakes persecute her too for being a decent person. It's a shame all the decent people are the ones who suffer."

OOC: I have also created my own Unforgivable curse.....

OOC: Do we get to know what it is in time? :)

Holly: "Yes, I've heard of her. She doesn't seem bad, so I'd probably rule her out as well." She hadn't meant to accuse anyone and was afraid that's what they thought.

Nagini: "Sure!" She was starting to like this new kid, not that much, but at least he was agreeing with her. She started thinking. "Uh, Freya, can you let the teacher guy go? If someone saw you using the potion, it may be funny to see how they react to him."
Freya: She rolled her eyes. "Certainly dear." She did a spell and the chains were released from Toby. He then stood up, he was still heavily drugged though. Freya led him out and left him in the girls lavatory.

Toby: He felt quite dazed. He stumbled out into the second floor hallway.

Jackson: He smiled at Nagini, "I think being on the winning side will be more fun now. When can I break up with her?"

Lucius: He stood next to the basilisk, still terrified of it. "Kids." He sighed and set down as the snake laid its head in his lap and Lucius squirmed.

Freya: She rolled her eyes. "Certainly dear." She did a spell and the chains were released from Toby. He then stood up, he was still heavily drugged though. Freya led him out and left him in the girls lavatory.

Jackson: He smiled at Nagini, "I think being on the winning side will be more fun now. When can I break up with her?"

Lucius: He stood next to the basilisk, still terrified of it. "Kids." He sighed and set down as the snake laid its head in his lap and Lucius squirmed.

OOC: Jackson you idiot! Haha sorry had to get that out.

Nagini: "How about now?" she looked to see Lucius. "Looks like Dav likes you, Malfoy. You should be happy, she doesn't like most people." she walked to the exit of the chamber. "You coming, Jack?"

Ella: The Imperius curse broke, and she waved her wand to stop the spell. " A lady attacked me an hour ago, and put me under the Imperius curse! She told me to follow Jane and attack her... I'm so sorry!"

Jane: The pain stopped and she got up. She was still very shaky, and every part of her was aching. She got up and ran out of the library. She barreled through Luke, Alexei and some others, and got to her dorm and ran past Adelle. She laid down and cried.

OOC: Do we get to know what it is in time? :)

Holly: "Yes, I've heard of her. She doesn't seem bad, so I'd probably rule her out as well." She hadn't meant to accuse anyone and was afraid that's what they thought.

OOC: Oh yes, in fact you will see it in action and I will explain its function in time. And I made sure to make it Unforgivable.

Lucas: "I only wish it were over, one way or another. This has been my worst year at Hogwarts so far."

Alexei: "No offense, but as far as first impressions go, this hasn't exactly been the best."

OOC: Jane just ran through your students having the conversation.

OOC: Oh yes, in fact you will see it in action and I will explain its function in time. And I made sure to make it Unforgivable.

Lucas: "I only wish it were over, one way or another. This has been my worst year at Hogwarts so far."

Alexei: "No offense, but as far as first impressions go, this hasn't exactly been the best."

OOC: :scared: Especially since you don't have any death eaters
Holly: She silently agreed with Lucas. "I'm sure it'll get better in time. We have professors that fought in the battle at Hogwarts! I'm sure they know what we're up against." She saw Jane run through them. "Oh, no, not again..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter