Hi I'm New!

JpColl43

Earning My Ears
Hey all...

So I stumbled onto this board while trying to find a copy of Wishes to buy. I just finished my college program last semester so I'm back at school now and missing Disney terribly! Just wanted to say hi, and if anyone has any question I would be glad to answer them....(as far at the CP goes)! But does anyone know where I could buy or download a copy of Wishes...or at least the song at the end that the two people sing? I'm dying to get it....I think I lost mine while packing....someone in my old apartment is now enjoying a nice collection of like 5 CDs of mine. Tear. Anyhow...let me know!

Jackie :earsgirl:

Well welcome back to the real world, and to the boards.

Well to get a copy of wishes, of course you could find it an illegal way, or there is always WDW mail order @ 407-363-6200, or wdw.mail.order@disneyworld.com (you will get it as the same price they sell it for at the parks, plus shipping).

but to get your fix check out this link on the DIS home page:
http://www.wdwinfo.com/Photos/Wishes2/index.htm#hm-rt-photo-wishes

They have photos and a full length streaming video of the show. :teeth:

<b>Welcome to the DIS and College Board, Jackie</b>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter