Your favorites?

We are a breakfast family and love a good breakfast to start our days at Disney so I feel like I have to split my favorites into Breakfast and Dinner categories.

Breakfast:
1. Boma hands down our #1 favorite. The bread pudding, plantains, watermelon, omelets....you name it, everything is stellar
2. Olivia's- We love anytime we get to spend at Old Key West. Great food and service. Makes you feel like family and has that vintage Disney feel
3. Kona- Our old standby for many years. Excellent coffee. Their newer french toast with banana caramel sauce is really good. The Poly is our favorite resort
4. Ale and Compass- Hidden Gem. Best bang for your buck with the entree and buffet. Food is always great. Slowly moving up our favorites list but we love visiting the other 3 resorts much more and usually book this on our departure day
5. Ohana- Pure nostalgia. Lilo and Stitch is one of my favorite movies and you have a nice view of the Castle . The fruit and the breakfast bread are really good. I know the food isn't the greatest at some of the character meals but I just have so many fond memories here with my family, especially with my late grandparents, that I get all the feels

Dinner:
1. Via Napoli-Must do each trip. A big pizza for us all to share
2. Rose and Crown- Whether you're seated inside listening to the piano player playing the score to Mary Poppins or you're sitting outside with a beautiful view of the Lagoon, it's an excellent choice. Fish and chips along with an iced tea..perfect meal
3. Trail's End- We enjoy taking a break from MK and taking the boat over to FW. The "market style" Trail's End isn't as good as it used to be compared to the buffet but we think the food is still really good. The fried chicken, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, strawberry shortcake, etc are all solid choices.
4. Chicken Guy- We really enjoy their food. I'm a little bummed they took my Teriyaki sauce off the menu. They also need a lot more seating
5. Flame Tree Barbecue- Lots of seating. The pulled pork mac and cheese is a great choice

Top 5 eateries at WDW? Not including V&A as that is often a special occasion event for many.

Disney Springs

Jaleo
the Boathouse
Paddlefish
Morimoto

Boardwalk: Flying Fish

There are many DS choices because I’m fine limiting the mad rush for ADRs. Making reservations via open table was a game changer for us. Also as they are not catering solely to the captive audience of park visitors which seems to improve the quality of the dishes served. Not always true (looking at you, Frontera Covina!) but a good standard to hold.

You’ll find the list heavy on fish and seafood just because it’s a favorite form of protein for us.

Boma....interesting food and flavors. Fantastic soups. Great atmosphere.

Homecomin'...the best deviled eggs and fried chicken. Their food just makes me happy.

Biergarten....I Love this place! Great meat and potatoes type food and a fun show.

Steakhouse 71...a quiet respite from the hustle and bustle of the MK. Great food.

Le Cellier...this one recently.made our top 5 list. Food is GREAT. I just wish it were less crowded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter