HH in November?

brittsmum1998

<font color=blue>just a shallow excuse to subscrib
I'm sorry to say after much pondering, we have decided to cancel our flight to southern FL. We were staying thru II at the Marriot in Ft. Lauderdale. I'm aware of the II cancellation policy w/in 30 days :( but would still like to vacation in November as planned only driving from Mass. My questions are this....what is the weather like? I know the average is around 69. Also, does anyone know about the Marriots in South Carolina? Unfortunately DVC isn't an option :mad: :( , Any help would be appreciated. It will be me, DH, DD who is 3 and parents.

We went to HH last year the end of Oct and the first few days of Nov. The weather was a low of 70 up to 81 for the daytime highs and in the 50's for the lowest lows. The ocean temp was 70-71, it dropped a degree while we were there. However, almost all the pools are heated and the hot tubs were wonderful! Plus, with the cooler water, you won't have any nasty sharks to worry about. There is hardly any traffic and none or very few of the restaurants are crowded and they are all glad to see you. The beach shops are all running specials so you can shop for less. We love it this time of year! I think the Marriotts are right on the beach, at least some of them are. While there, take the dVC tour.

:) :) Making me feel better already!! Thank you. Didn't even think about the sharks.....:rolleyes: temps sound real good!! I've got two marriots in mind, both on the ocean. Just hope I can get ressies w/in 30 to 45 days out. Now that we have a car will definately check out Hilton Head DVC while there. We own at the Boardwalk. It will be nice to see Hilton Head for future trips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter