Hey Guys... How's all the Fall CPers?

Wooot! I am SOOOOOOOOO very excited about my CP and can't wait to arrive.... I am not getting there untill the Aug 24th. I can't wait to meet you all when i get there. Hope everyone has a safe and (hopefully) quick summer. :earboy2:

Captn Jack Sparrow said:
Wooot! I am SOOOOOOOOO very excited about my CP and can't wait to arrive.... I am not getting there untill the Aug 24th. I can't wait to meet you all when i get there. Hope everyone has a safe and (hopefully) quick summer. :earboy2:
yay! Me too! :teeth: See you when you move in!!!

I'm over at the learning center at Saratoga Springs/Old Key West. We're in the cast services building on Community Way. Come see me!

SoonerKate said:
I'm over at the learning center at Saratoga Springs/Old Key West. We're in the cast services building on Community Way. Come see me!
Okay Chad and I will since he will hvae to tell me where the heck that is! :rolleyes: And since he hasn't posted. mr. jimmybop is moving in on the 17th also. See you all then!! :D

Kate, you should share some photos since you're already there. ;)

SoonerKate said:

Not really sure where community way is, but i'm sure i could find it :teeth:

But yes.... I am now officaly going on the Fall Program :bounce: :banana:

Now I just have to get everything with my school together, and drop my fall classes.

jimmybop said:
Not really sure where community way is, but i'm sure i could find it :teeth:

But yes.... I am now officaly going on the Fall Program :bounce: :banana:

Now I just have to get everything with my school together, and drop my fall classes.
Good because you're my tour guide. ;)

And it's time to party! :banana:
I think we should set up a community email get to know each other, online chat or something so we can get to know each other more before we move down there. Is anyone up for this? PLEASE send me a PM with your email and IM client(s) info if you want in. :teeth:

Thanks! Less than 57 days until move in for most of us. :earboy2:

I miss my College Program, what a GREAT time...Anyone have my old room? Vista Way Apartment 306?

Jungle Josh

Jungle Skipper said:
I miss my College Program, what a GREAT time...Anyone have my old room? Vista Way Apartment 306?

Jungle Josh
NOOOO idea yet, but we will let you know! :teeth: Are you planning a visit back anytime soon?

Yay! we just got our plane tickets last night, and we'll be arriving around 11:30 on the 16th of August and chilling at the airport until morning. We couldn't get any better times, mostly because we're flying out of the eastern part of Washington. We figure that we'll buy some energy drinks at the airport in Minneapolis and then sleep on the plane so we can stay awake in the Orlando airport.

I think the community email/ chat thing is great! I have MSN Messenger, AIM, and Yahoo Messenger.

here are my contacts:
Yahoo: balinese283@yahoo.com
MSN: fire_n_ice63@hotmail.com
AIM: RockStarTink283

Tink the Rock Star said:
Yay! we just got our plane tickets last night, and we'll be arriving around 11:30 on the 16th of August and chilling at the airport until morning. We couldn't get any better times, mostly because we're flying out of the eastern part of Washington. We figure that we'll buy some energy drinks at the airport in Minneapolis and then sleep on the plane so we can stay awake in the Orlando airport.

I think the community email/ chat thing is great! I have MSN Messenger, AIM, and Yahoo Messenger.

here are my contacts:
Yahoo: balinese283@yahoo.com
MSN: fire_n_ice63@hotmail.com
AIM: RockStarTink283
ooohh..... Minneapolis airport? That's where I'm from! :rolleyes:

But we are driving down. So.. see you then! :earboy2:

BigPigletFan said:
NOOOO idea yet, but we will let you know! :teeth: Are you planning a visit back anytime soon?

I'll be visiting from July 13-22.

Jungle Josh

Hey everyone! You all sound like you had so much fun doing the CP! I wish I had done it! I mean, I'm still in college but I think I def missed my opportunity! Please tell me it wasn't that great so I don't feel bad! :earboy2:

~Melissa

*Song of the moment- Sugar, We're Going Down- Fall Out Boy*

M<3'sMickey said:
Hey everyone! You all sound like you had so much fun doing the CP! I wish I had done it! I mean, I'm still in college but I think I def missed my opportunity! Please tell me it wasn't that great so I don't feel bad! :earboy2:

~Melissa

*Song of the moment- Sugar, We're Going Down- Fall Out Boy*

I would... but I wouldn't want to lie ;)

And what do you mean you missed it???? its never to late! :teeth:

Hey Everyone.

Im scheduled to be down there August 15th. Anyone else checking in that day as well?
Its been a hecktic summer, especially with getting ready to go down there. Right now the plan is Im driving down with friends to go to their fathers house in florida a few days before. Until then, Im holding two jobs and trying to get some last minute classes done. Ug, and I still have to set up my credits for the fall. Ive been procrastinating about that. Hopefully I'll get that all set up and ready before the 15th. I can't wait to go, Im so excited, but at the same time I'm a little nervous.

Btw, Id like to join the community email, chat, whatever it is.

My contacts are:
email: jen.odonnell @ gmail. com
yahoo: xxlibrachildxx
aim: vampirelefer

hey, first time posting! my name is kristen, and i will be doing the CP in the fall!!! :) my move in date is august 15th, & i can't wait!

hoping to meet some nice people down there.. will be turning 21 in november, and need people to celebrate with! lol :earsboy:

hope to talk to you soon!

AIM --- kempfster02

Tink the Rock Star said:
Piglet- my boyfriend and I are moving in on the 17th as well, and I believe HomeSweetDisney is too. Hope to see you there!

:rotfl: Jen :rotfl:

:cool1: Can't wait. I'm so excited!

HomeSweetDisney said:
:cool1: Can't wait. I'm so excited!
yay!!! :)

Anyway... please send me your emails via PM if you want to do the survey thing to meet/get to know people more before the move-in day(s)!! thalnks! ;)

I only have jimmybop, Paradise_disney, Capt Jack? and Tink the Rock Star.. but only survey questions back from Paradise_disney and Capt Jack. C'mon it's amost a month away!! :) :earseek:

Hey everyone! I'm not going this Fall, but I'm going this coming Spring!!! :) I have to wait to fill out my application but as soon as that baby's up online I'm gonna be all over it. I hope you all have a good time and let me know how it is during your stay if you can!

My AIM is -- sweetxtalker118

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter