Hey Guys... How's all the Fall CPers?

Tink the Rock Star

Twitterpated....
Hey guys, I just wanted to see how everyone is. I haven't been on in a while, everything is crazy, I'm graduating and I'm getting ready for all my finals. So are all the Fall CPers excited? I know I am, only 2 months and 2 weeks until check in for the College Program. I'm still trying to find cheap plane tickets to Orlando from Spokane, everything is so expensive when you live across the country from your destination. Oh well... But any way, I just wanted to see how everyone is, sorry if this post seems a bit random, my brain is fried from all the craziness.

To you guys later!

::MinnieMo Jen ::MinnieMo

How can I not be excited for August to come?!? I have been busy myself with finishing school, finishing work, starting my summer job and now im on vacation in New York, i leave tomorrow to go back home. I am hopping the summer goes so fast so i dont have to wait around wishing it was August 22nd. Jen I hope you find cheap tickets out to Orlando and congrats on graduating. My friend and I are driving from Tucson so all we need to find are cheap hotels along the way, which is sometimes hard to do too. Hope everyone is having a great summer!

~Laura

TSR6- how is the housing down there? which apartment complex are you in. Any hints for those comming in August? Hope your having a blast, which im sure isnt hard to do. :)

Laura

Oh my! I am moving in Aug. 17th. Anyone sharing my date? I can't wait either. It should be a lot of fun and I hope to meet up with many of you. :)

I'm not a Fall CPer (maybe in a couple years I will be though!), but just wanted to tell you all to have a great time!!! Sounds like lots of fun! :)

wahooo.. PARTY! (Kate, Piglet and I.... and who ever else wants to come)

Got word today that I should have my acceptance envolope within the next week :P

So I shall be down there in the fall... not sure when though ;)

jimmybop said:
So I shall be down there in the fall... not sure when though ;)
That is what I need to know. So I guess no one so far moving in the same day as me. I will be all alone! :sad2:

I need a roommate... :rolleyes: THEN we can party!

Piglet- my boyfriend and I are moving in on the 17th as well, and I believe HomeSweetDisney is too. Hope to see you there!

:rotfl: Jen :rotfl:

Y'all are more than welcome to come party at my apartment anytime. Or just get away from Vista or Chatham and hang out somewhere quiet.

Except for you, Chad. You have to call first. ;)

Tink the Rock Star said:
Piglet- my boyfriend and I are moving in on the 17th as well, and I believe HomeSweetDisney is too. Hope to see you there!
That's great news! :D How long have you been with your boyfriend? I found out one of my MiceChat friends that goes to my college is also moving in on the 17th. So far it will be one big party! Within the last 24 hours I went from knowing of no one who is moving in on that date to four! ;) See you soon.
SoonerKate said:
Y'all are more than welcome to come party at my apartment anytime. Or just get away from Vista or Chatham and hang out somewhere quiet.

Except for you, Chad. You have to call first. ;)
Sweet. ;) I would reject Chad too. He's an interesting character!

Feel free to PM me so we can chat and get to know each other more too. My info. is in my profile also.

Haha, jeez you guys! Anyway, my boyfriend and I have been together for 2 years and 3 months, March 8th 2003 :teeth: . We've known each other for about 7 years. We're so looking forward to meeting you guys down there! We're counting down... I graduate this Sunday, and today was the last day for seniors! :banana: Yay! Each day we're getting closer and closer! Just wondering... but is anyone else excited about Final Fantasy Advent Children coming out? I plan for it to be my first movie to see at the AMC in DTD. This Fall is going to be sooooooooo wonderful! :cloud9:

Haha.. Talk to you guys later!

:earboy2: Jen :earboy2:

TSR6 said:
*Posting from WDW Housing*

Never got the chance to thank you for riding my safari the other day. (Ok, yeah, I just happened to be the driver that pulled up as you were waiting, but it's still cool that you rode)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter