Here's the thread to post requests for pre-cruise postcards for children

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is our 1st cruise and our 2 children would love to get a special postcard before we cruise the Magic January 24, 04. Our DD4 would like one from Minne and the other could be from anyone. Thanks

Originally posted by the4nitz's
This is our 1st cruise and our 2 children would love to get a special postcard before we cruise the Magic January 24, 04. Our DD4 would like one from Minne and the other could be from anyone. Thanks

Send me a PM or e-mail with the needed info, names and address, and a postcard will be sent out very soon.

hi kpgclark!!

Thank you so much for the postcards!! My dd's were so excited to get a postcard from Wendy and Cinderella!! You made their day magical!! Thank you again!!

Denyse princess:

Originally posted by Annae
Does anyone have any postcards to send to my twin boys (age 5). They would love to receive them before our cruise. thanks, Anna

Aren't you on the Wonder in May?
We'll be there, too.....:bounce:

My two boys received their postcard in the mail today and they were so excited!! It was great and added to their excitement about the "mickey boat"! Thank you so much!!

a postcard from DCL! We are cruising newbies and leave for our land/sea package on Dec 3 (Dec 7 Wonder). My DDs LOVE LOVE LOVE to get mail and this would possibly bring tears of joy to my eyes!! My DD age 11 likes Tigger and is very excited about CC and my DD age 6 loves princesses. TIA!!:teeth:

I will send it to you. Just send me a PM with your address and name.

My kids- ages 11 and 8- would love a postcard. They were wonderful when we were planning it- I went through 4 rounds of chemo this summer and they kept reminding me of the upcoming cruise! If anyone has a spare, I'd love it-our date is 12/04/03.

newms,
Please send me an email or PM and I will get one out to you!
Take care!!!!!

My daughter would love to recieve a post card. She is 5 years old and we are sailing Nov 30th but leaving the Friday after Thanksgiving to head to Florida.

Is it to late for me to but in a request?

Originally posted by CourtneysMom
My daughter would love to recieve a post card. She is 5 years old and we are sailing Nov 30th but leaving the Friday after Thanksgiving to head to Florida.

Is it to late for me to but in a request?

Not to late at all, send me a PM or e-mail with the needed info, name and address, and a postcard will be going out.

Hi,
I have two boys that will be going on our first cruise....
We will be going at Easter Wonder cruise on April 11th....
I have a 8 year old and a 14 year old son that will be cruising w/ my wife and I.

My son believes in Santa, Easter Bunny, and Mickey Mouse and the gang!!!
It is so neat to see his eyes lite up when talking about this cruise!!
He has watched the video tape on the cruise about 5 times now.....
I would love if someone would send him a post card!!
Please PM me and I will send you our address...
Thanks
Doug.......Proud dad of 3 boys!! 8,14. and 17( the 17 year old won't be sailing, he is going on his class spring trip at the same time as the cruise):sunny:

We are going on our first cruise,the 3 night Wonder on December 18th. My 7 yoa DD would love a card from Minnie or any princess. If anyone has one to spare I sure would appreciate it. I will get cards on our trip to return the favor. Thank you so much.

Lori :wave:

Originally posted by LargoLori
We are going on our first cruise,the 3 night Wonder on December 18th. My 7 yoa DD would love a card from Minnie or any princess. If anyone has one to spare I sure would appreciate it. I will get cards on our trip to return the favor. Thank you so much.

Lori :wave:

Hi Lori,

Send me a PM or e-mail with the needed info, name and address, and a postcard will be on the way from Minnie.

We are sailing on the 1/31/04 cruise - first timers. If possible my daughter would love to receive a post card.

Thanks!:Pinkbounc

Originally posted by Bonkinthesota
We are sailing on the 1/31/04 cruise - first timers. If possible my daughter would love to receive a post card.

Thanks!:Pinkbounc

If you send me a PM or e-mail with the needed info, name and address, a postcard will be on the way.

Hi, We are going on our first cruise with our two boys (4 & 8) January 11th. I would be so happy if someone wouldn't mind sending them a postcard. They would be thrilled!

I will be happy to return the favor to someone after we return from our trip. This is such a great idea.

Thanks,
Kristin

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter