Here's the thread to post requests for pre-cruise postcards for children

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna go cruissen,

Thanks so much for the offer for a card from CC .
I sent you a PM (hope I did it right)

Thanks again for your kindness

Wintermom

Does anyone have any postcards to send to my twin boys (age 5). They would love to receive them before our cruise. thanks, Anna

I just sent a reply to the PM you sent me, I would be more than happy to send a postcard to your boys.

Hi. My 3-year old DD would love a postcard from a Princess (or any other character). She's had a terrible time lately. We had a house fire and lost everything, only two weeks after her 3rd birthday. We're still not moved back in. This cruise (and seeing the characters) are much anticipated by her.

We're going on the 1/24 Eastern 7-day cruise.

Thanks!

JB

Annae and Queen Trident please check your PM boxes.

Wintermom,
I got your pm and printed out the address. Anyone else please pm me by tonight or I will assume Verandah man took care of it.

::MinnieMo

Anyone who has sent me a PM over the last couple of days, your postcards all went out today.

Originally posted by Annae
Does anyone have any postcards to send to my twin boys (age 5). They would love to receive them before our cruise. thanks, Anna

The mailman just picked up your boys postcard, keep an eye out for it.

Bumping this up for last call...

Please pm me if you have not already and let me know if you want one with the Castaway Cay postmark sent to your kids. I will check around 10 pm est and print out any more that pm me.

::MinnieMo

MY TWO KIDS WOULD GET A KICK OUT OF THIS WE ARE GOING ON
THE 7 DAY WESTERN CARIBBEAN JUNE 5 2004. LET ME KNOW WHAT I NEED TO DO THANKS

Originally posted by pdimar
MY TWO KIDS WOULD GET A KICK OUT OF THIS WE ARE GOING ON
THE 7 DAY WESTERN CARIBBEAN JUNE 5 2004. LET ME KNOW WHAT I NEED TO DO THANKS

Just send me a PM or e-mail with names and address, and I will get a postcard on the way.

We are going on our 2nd Magical Cruise on 2/7/04 and my twin DS (10) and DS (7) would be thrilled to receive a postcard and if it is not too much trouble their cousins will be joining us for their first ever Magical Cruise. Thank you so much!

Feel free to send me a PM with your address. If it is OK, I'd like to send just one postcard to all three since I've been getting a lot of requests.

we are doing land/sea package on 3/20/04.
My kids first trip to disney DD(5) and DS(1)
they would love a postcard

princess: ::MickeyMo

dis4harley,

Send me a PM or an e-mail with names and address and I will get a postcard on the way.

This really is a very nice idea. I wanted to thank Verandah Man for sending one to my boys. They were so thrilled. We got it yesterday and my older son is still saying I can't believe Mickey knows my name. Thank you again Verandah Man. I hope the kindness you show comes back to you 100X and more .

I have a 7 yo DD who loves the princesses and a 12 yo DS who loves DISNEY. The excitement is building by the day around here and the cards would be wonderful.:yo-yo: :wave2:

Originally posted by moneypit85
I have a 7 yo DD who loves the princesses and a 12 yo DS who loves DISNEY. The excitement is building by the day around here and the cards would be wonderful.:yo-yo: :wave2:

If you send me a PM or e-mail with names and address, someone will get a postcard out to your children.

Andy,
My kids received their card today. Thank you so much. I'm so dumb that when I saw the picture of the card I thought, "who is sending us a postcard from the disney cruise?" I screamed when I saw it was to my kids from Mickey. My two year olds (triplets) all took a turn holding it and walking around with it and one of them wanted to know where the stairs are to get on the boat. My 6 year old son wanted to know how Mickey Mouse knew who he was and he made a special book to keep their card in. Thank you, thank you, thank you. It was great!

Kerianne

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter