Here's the postcard thread for returning/future cruisers - "Pay-it-forward!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone - I would love for my children to receive a postcard before we sail. We are sailing the Magic on May 9. 2009 and live in Canada.

Would really love to get a postcard sent to my kids. DD 9 and 12. We leave on the Magic in August 2009.

Thank you :cool1:

Cannot wait to pay it forward.

Good morning everyone.

We are cruising in May and would love for my son to receive a postcard.

Thank you.

Hi Everyone,

I just realized what this thread was for- never actually read it before. So...this request is last minute, but I would love a postcard for my 2 kids if at all possible. We are sailing on the Wonder 4/19. If anyone can help me out, I'd be grateful...and of course...willing to pay it forward. :thumbsup2
Thanks!!
Chris

I would love for my grand-daugther age 4 to get a post card from Mickey and Minnie
we are sailing on the Disney Magic May 9, 2009
Thanks

This is very short notice but we too are heading out on May 7th, 2009. Not sure if it will happen or not but we won't know if we don't try. We have 2 DD (9 & 6) and we would love to have a postcard sent to them. Thanks sooo much if you can help with this. We will also "Pay-it-Forward" ! :cool1:

Thanks,

Muskrat

We are sailing on May 9 (flying out on the 8th) and was wondering if someone could send my children a poastcard? Hope is not to late!!

Thanks

We are sailing on the Magic June 27th-July 4th, would love a postcard for my DD's 8 & 5. Will pay it forward when we return.

Hi we are sailing 9/10 and would love a postcard for DD10 and DDBF9 before we go. Thank you!:yay:

We will be sailing on November 2010 on the disney magic and I would love a post card for my DD who is 5 years old and my DS who is 2. Thanks

Hi all. We're sailing on the 8/22 Western on the Magic. Would love for my 2 little ones to get a postcard if anyone can oblige.

such a fun idea!!
We sail on the Wonder on July 9. I'd love for my daughter to get a post card. And I can't wait to do the same for another prince or princess when we return!

Hi, I hope I'm not too early on this request.....Please let me know if I am.

I would like to request a postcard for our DD-9 and her girlfriend also 9. We are cruising on the Wonder, leaving October 29th, 2009.
Our DD loves "Pluto" and her girlfriend loves "Stitch"

Thanks so much

We will be going on our first cruise on the Wonder 9/27, and my dd would love to get a postcard from Minnie or any princess.

I'll happily pay it forward when we are on our cruise.

TIA

Lauri

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter