Here's the postcard thread for returning/future cruisers - "Pay-it-forward!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will be traveling on the magic cruise in late april. I do need one postcard for my Sister she is 5. Any help is appreciated thanks :]

I need two cards, one for each son. we are going on May 9th. Pls PM me for the information. thanks.

Phillie

Hey guys! I was thinking if anyone is going on either the 8/1 or 8/29 Eastern this year, I would SO appreciate a Postcard.

I don't really have any super-specific requests, as in characters or anything like that.

Castway Cay would be nice, but not of the boat (we have that Welcome postcard from DCL already). Serenity Bay maybe?

Or maybe just of scenes from the boat itself? (I would hate to get all amped up about Castaway and somehow not get to visit)

Thanks!

We would love to participate! We live in Chicago, so WARMTH is just around the corner. We have a dd who is 4.5 and an almost 7 yo ds. We also have an 8month old ds, but he doesn't really care. Trying to get the kids more excited, it still seems so abstract for them (heck, for me too, even though it is just a little more than 3 weeks away!)

We would love to participate! We live in Chicago, so WARMTH is just around the corner. We have a dd who is 4.5 and an almost 7 yo ds. We also have an 8month old ds, but he doesn't really care. Trying to get the kids more excited, it still seems so abstract for them (heck, for me too, even though it is just a little more than 3 weeks away!)

If you still need this request filled, feel free to send me the needed info and I'd be happy to help with this request.

Our DS and DD would love to receive postcards before our sail date. We are sailing 5/28/2009 on the Wonder.

We will also be happy to send out a couple of cards when we sail.

Thanks!
Cristy

I was never sent a Pm, and i need one postcard for a five year old girl. We sail 4/11/09. If anyone is willing to send a postcard please message me. Thanks :]

I'd love for my DD to receive a card - we are cruising July 2009. I'll be willing to send several out also....

Hi all we are setting sail July 4, 2009. I would love to get a postcard for my children! I hear they can take a LONG time so I'm asking early... thanks!

We are cruising on the Magic in August with my sister and her family. Could someone send a postcard to my nieces and nephews from Castaway Cay during their April/May/June cruise? I hear it can take up to a month for the cards to make it over from there.

Thanks!:flower3:

We'd love to send some to a family when we go too!

We would love to get a postcard too my DD and DS dont know post marks so sending from FL would be OK. Any Princess, Mickey, Goofey, would work. I could also send some when we get there. Just email.
TIA

Hi-
I have two 5 y.o. twin boys who would LOVE a postcard from Mickey or Goofy. We sail on May 30th, 2009 on the Magic.::MickeyMo:goofy:

Thank you, I will return the favor if someone needs it.

Sorry, but I am getting ready to have knee replacement surgery, I won't be able to help out, like I have in the past, for a while. I hope others jump in and help keep this project going. ;)

Sorry, but I am getting ready to have knee replacement surgery, I won't be able to help out, like I have in the past, for a while. I hope others jump in and help keep this project going. ;)

Take care of yourself Andy! Please update us with how you are doing. :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter