Here's the postcard thread for returning/future cruisers - "Pay-it-forward!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
My family is booked on our first DCL trip on 11/5/2009. My DS10 and DS6 would love to get postcards from Stitch or Mickey. I would be more than happy to pay it forward when I get there. I did it last year when we visited the world. Contact me if you are willing to do us the favor. Thanks.

My DS5 has no idea we are going on a cruise. We are going the Wonder on October 29th. I was waiting for a way to surprise him and I think a post card would be great! Please let me know if someone can help me surprise him.

Thanks!

We are on the Wonder 10/18 -- would love for DD7 and DS5 to receive post cards and we will send to whomever as well.

Thanks!

Heather

This thread is being closed due to Verandah Man who has carried on this tradition for so many years is no longer able to continue at this time. A new thread has been started for a fresh start of this effort. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=32304591#post32304591. If you have posted on this thread and have not received a PM in response, please repost on the new thread. Thank you to Andy who has made so many children so very happy over the years! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter