Here we go again, with live updates, Photopass pics added post #735

Last day today, :sad1: into MK for lunch at Harbour house and Le Celier for evening meal.

Can't believe it's time for you to come home already! :scared1: I've been keeping my 'home again' blues at bay by reading your reports. Thank you so much :thumbsup2

Belated congratulations to Matt. That's a fantastic set of results - you're a star!
Make the most of your final day and have a ball. Safe journey home. :wizard:

Mrs TT

We always hit downtown on the last day and have the last bit of shopping after weve done bagdrop.
Cant believe your home again , its gone quick....guess that what happens when your having fun.

Have a safe journey home, bring some sunshine back....please!!! we desperatly need some!:goodvibes

Looks like ill have to get my disney fix elsewhere ....lol, maybe time to shop for my new dooney and bourke Disney bag!

Late night again last night, EMH at MK so still need to upload pics from Ohana.
2 years ago we found EMH so overcrowded we only did 1, this time not been bad at all, especially like last night when it rained as well, very quiet in there. Bus back at 1am was best yet, only us onboard so brought us straight back to our stop instead of going around the resort 1st, saves 10-15mins(sometimes longer than the journey from MK)

Last day today, :sad1: into MK for lunch at Harbour house and Le Celier for evening meal.

We made the badges before we came out, brought a few blank with a sharpie for any we missed or turned up on the evenings.

Can't believe that your trip is almost over. It has been a blast living vicariously through your reports :goodvibes

Incredible how quickly the time has gone! Oh well, it has dented 3 weeks into the rest of our countdowns ;) It's always great to be able to keep up to date with all your reports and photos. We really appreciate that you take the time out to do it :thumbsup2 Enjoy your last day/night. What time do you fly out?

Late night again last night, EMH at MK so still need to upload pics from Ohana.
2 years ago we found EMH so overcrowded we only did 1, this time not been bad at all, especially like last night when it rained as well, very quiet in there. Bus back at 1am was best yet, only us onboard so brought us straight back to our stop instead of going around the resort 1st, saves 10-15mins(sometimes longer than the journey from MK)

We made the badges before we came out, brought a few blank with a sharpie for any we missed or turned up on the evenings.

Can't believe it's got to your last night already. It's our new tradition to do Le Cellier on our last night - perhaps will do it for lunch next year though as don't think it's going to be worth 2 TS credits.

Enjoy and safe flight home :)

Have a great meal at Le Cellier - don't forget the pics if you have time!

I cant believe your trip is over I read this every morning before I go to work counting down the days :0 I guess I will have to re read

Hope that you have a brilliant last day. Enjoy your meal at Le Cellier! :yay::yay: Thanks so much for the reports and photos I've really enjoyed reading them and have looked forward to them every day. Have a safe journey home! :goodvibes

Hope you enjoy your last day and thanks for posting all your updates :goodvibes have a safe journey home.

Only just caught up :scared1: And I can't believe its home time for you! :( Hope you have a good last night and a safe journey home!

Until next time...

Hope you're having a safe trip home Wayne - we had a great time at the meet, and the redness and itching from my bites is finally going down!

We've just done online check-in for tomorrow and have ordered room service - we're going to sit on our balcony as the sun sets. I'm really glad we've done Fort Lauderdale this end of the trip as we've had a really relaxing day. Was also great seeing the Dolphins game last night, even though they lost :rotfl:

was it pay off for the coach bag?:rotfl2:

have posted the v and a piccies for you to show her:cloud9:

we looked at renting at villa in france next year with a few days at dlrp...£3000 for a weeks rental:scared1:, just a house with a pool...£6000 i could go AI somewhere for that...yes, i was shocked...
tracy
x

When we go to DLRP we stay at the Marriott Vacation Club, can be had for as little as £100 per night for a very nice 2 bed villa. Shared pool but never used it anyway.

What time do you fly out?
We leave at 4:30pm via Atlanta back to Manchester 8:30am
Can't believe it's got to your last night already. It's our new tradition to do Le Cellier on our last night - perhaps will do it for lunch next year though as don't think it's going to be worth 2 TS credits.

Enjoy and safe flight home :)

Enjoyed Le Cellier(although Karens chicken was one of worst of the trip, chicken sat on a bed of butterbeans:confused3) couldn't fault the service(unlike Ohana last night) but it wasn't a patch on Yachtsman Steakhouse, no idea what they will do to convert it to a signature restaurant but can't see us going back again.

Back to yesterday, evening meal at Ohana. Food as good as last year but service was really bad, server trying to serve 8 tables. Last year the server dealt with less tables and had other people bringing meat around this year trying to cope with 8 tables and bring all the meat. Had to ask for butter (after a long wait to catch him) ask for drinks, no conversation at all with him, just dropping stuff off and running, the table was full with piled up plates and glasses, nothing taken away til dessert arrived. I left $5 tip and wrote on the bill "trying to serve too many tables"
Don't get me started on the show for the kids, we were sat on the worst table in the restaurant, parents all around us taking pics of their children. Karen asked one if she wanted a seat with us. IF we go back next year I will request a table away from the show, I don't mind a little bit of a show in restaurants but the Ohana one irritates me, she can't even sing.
On the other hand tonight Le Cellier she had just 4 tables to serve, excellent service so left $24.

Ohana
P1050378Medium.jpg

P1050379Medium.jpg

P1050380Medium.jpg

P1050381Medium.jpg

P1050382Medium.jpg

P1050387Medium.jpg

going back into the room, a massive frog waiting for us outside.
P1050400Medium.jpg

Today we had Balloons & a card in our room when we got in, for our Anniversary, 21 years on Sept 2nd
P1050428Medium.jpg

Le Cellier
P1050429Medium.jpg

P1050430Medium.jpg

P1050431Medium.jpg

P1050437Medium.jpg

P1050438Medium.jpg

P1050439Medium.jpg

I've really enjoyed reading your updates and seeing the pics.

Sending congratulations for your anniversary - ours is 2nd Sept too - only we'ver racked up 32 years this year. Had a great 30th at OKW in a grand villa with 10 of us 2 years ago.

Safe journey home - at least you won't be delayed like last time. I was there during the ash cloud - managed to get home on time but hubby (due to fly out a couple of days after me) never got there at all so I had 2 weeks all alone!

Aww Wayne - I cannot believe that holiday is all done. Your pictures have kept us excited in anticipation for our anniversary trip.

DH & I will be celebrating 13years during our trip (not bad considering I am only 30!)

Safe journey home, super congratulations to Matt and have a wonderful day on 2nd September xxx

Not loving that chicken dish -looks quite unappetising :( I had the salmon and the fillet on our two meals last trip. Did made the mistake of having the smores cake thing which I thought was just really tasteless - what did you think of it?
We've had bad service on both our trips to Ohana - don't think we'll be going back in a hurry - last time to top it off they added 18% grat. even though there was only three of us. Spoke to server and basically he acted like he didn't know what the problem was and we had to get a manager. Very little tip left that night as just poor service all evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter