I'm almost positive the max. ever for rider swap was 3...so it's 1 less person. Many have theorized this move by Disney is a step they wanted to take before rolling out the rumored paid fastpass.
you’re right, it was 3. I’d forgotten about that as one time they allowed us 4 as we thought it was 4 so my sil and I went to take our girls on SDMT after my brother had ridden. We were told it was only 3 but that one time they allowed us 4 as the girls were only 4 and 5 so too young to ride alone. After that we made sure whoever rode an attraction first took at least 1 of the girls while someone stayed with the baby.

We will be at Epcot next Saturday coming in through the IG. I’m pretty sure we will not arrive for rope drop as we are driving in from the FL keys. Should we plan to hit WS first, do F&W for lunch and early afternoon and then go to Future World later that afternoon or evening?

We will be at Epcot next Saturday coming in through the IG. I’m pretty sure we will not arrive for rope drop as we are driving in from the FL keys. Should we plan to hit WS first, do F&W for lunch and early afternoon and then go to Future World later that afternoon or evening?

That's the plan that I would have. Have a great trip!

HS this morning: arrived 7:45, rode ToT, RnR, ToT by 9:35 (let in to the ToT line the first time at 8:30). Now in TSMM line which says 50 minute standby and I think it will be every minute of that, maybe longer. All headliners are over an hour wait at this point, so if you want to do ToT and RnR, getting here early is a big advantage.

HS this morning: arrived 7:45, rode ToT, RnR, ToT by 9:35 (let in to the ToT line the first time at 8:30). Now in TSMM line which says 50 minute standby and I think it will be every minute of that, maybe longer. All headliners are over an hour wait at this point, so if you want to do ToT and RnR, getting here early is a big advantage.

This is our plan for HS - start at ToT and RnR. Thanks for sharing your experience.

So does anyone know if the Sunshine Seasons in the Land Pavillion has opened the food court so that you can go in and order directly at the stations or is it still limited selections and mobile order only? They used to have a great bakery counter with lots of choices.
The first day I was there last week, no
the second yes
the menu was different too and no mobile ordering on day two

Are they running rides at full capacity? Or are they short staffed that they can’t load rides at full capacity, I don’t mean not siting parties together, do they have all trains and boats running?

Are they running rides at full capacity? Or are they short staffed that they can’t load rides at full capacity, I don’t mean not siting parties together, do they have all trains and boats running?
It depends on the ride from what I have been seeing and hearing. I have also been seeing on this thread and from trip reports that one day it will be one thing and then the next day its different.

As PP said, depends on the day/ride. TSMM the other right only had the 2 main tracks running- not the 3rd. Pirates, Splash and BTMRR had both sides loading at MK. We also only saw 2 theaters in use for Soarin. It’s hard to tell on a lot of the others what capacity they’re running at because it’s not as obvious.

ETA: at FOP this morning we only saw 2 lines in use out of 5 at loading. Not sure if they added more after we left or if that means there are only 2 theaters running at park opening?

HS today:
Tapped in about 810.RnR opened at 0830 and was a walk on. Rode again with 10 min wait. Rode ToT with about 15-20 min wait while others in our party rode TSMM with about a 20 min wait. TSMM was 40 when they got off along with other major rides. Rode star tours with a 10 min wait. Had BG 39 and was called at 1110. Doing Savi for my son now and then lunch. We did all we wanted but I agree with others that getting here early is key!!

They usually only load multiple parties on Skyliner during "peak demand " times it seems though.
We were loaded onto an occupied skyliner with 0 other people in line. It was kind of annoying since it definitely wasn’t peak and they could have put us in the next empty one. The few other times we rode it, it was just us.

Correct, we’re on the skyliner now, 12:30pm, they let the party of 2 ahead of us in their own car, we are in a different one. No line.
That has been our experience as well.

They definitely will LOAD THEM UP during the post Epcot Forever Dash!lol

But we have met some wonderful Guests this week when we have shared a Gondola-the conversation always turns to:

"I AM SO GLAD WE ARE NOT ON A PACKED SRO BUS!'

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter