• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Correct, for the MK <> resort boats, if it is after MK is closed, they don't accept passengers going back to MK from anywhere.

For the Bay lake boat "loop" where boats normally just go between Ft. wilderness/Contemporary/WL, those aren't running at all.
I will be staying at Poly in Dec, and planned to take the boat to WL to eat at Geyser Point. How will I get there, or do I need to scrap that plan? I thought I could get boat to MK, and boat to WL.

Here's a question...wearing the masks, did anyone get an awful "mask tan"?? I plan to wear my facial sunscreen, but I have this picture in my mind of me with this horrible white spot around my face once I get home! :scratchin

I've had to wear them at work all summer here (work outdoors) and haven't had an issue with this. I do wear a tinted moisturizer with SPF 45.

only problem with disposable ones is that they are becoming like Dental Flossers, they don't break down in the environment and people just throw them were ever they please. every time we left a park that we drove to i would see them blowing in the wind in the parking lots. sorry @yulilin3 for the "M" word post

Why are there bio hazard bins to dispose of these masks?
Not just in Disney but everywhere?

As of now I don't believe the Poly boats are running, so you'd take monorail to MK and then boat to WL. Who knows by December, though.

I thought the boats from Poly and GF were running. Maybe it's just GF.

I thought the boats from Poly and GF were running. Maybe it's just GF.

The boat from Poly to MK and back was running in July when we were there. It had odd hours though and wasn’t reliable for rope drop or at closing. It was like a mystery - it’s not listed as a transportation option but it ran back and forth most of the day. CMs of course were bo

I’ve seen mixed reports about it lately, not really sure of current status.

The boat was not servicing GF since the dock was behind the NBA bubble when we were there.

Thanks for the info on the "mask tan". Somewhere along the way I have seen a silly meme with people that have one of these, and it's just stuck in my mind. If I go to the beach, I always burn and not tan, but only my forehead and nose. Hopefully that will stick.:flower3: Especially since I'm not a hat wearer.

I have a Mary Kay face primer I'm hoping will do the trick along with spf in my makeup. I've heard from other posters that the mask makes your face dry and need extra moisture. I'm hoping I'm covered with that.

I will be staying at Poly in Dec, and planned to take the boat to WL to eat at Geyser Point. How will I get there, or do I need to scrap that plan? I thought I could get boat to MK, and boat to WL.
The boat route that a prior poster was talking about that is not running is the blue flag launch that makes a circuit of the contemporary, the wilderness lodge, and fort wilderness. It doesn’t go to MK. As far as we know, the Poly has had some boat service as @GADisneyDad14 noted and the Wilderness Lodge boat is running.

https://www.wdwinfo.com/transportation/water.htm

If I arrive home with a mask tan it won’t be a huge problem as everywhere we go we wear a mask. The only people seeing it will be my immediate family at home. :) I have to think many people who work outdoors must already be sporting these but nobody sees it.

I have not been to Disney since the pandemic started, but when I was there the bus between MK and WL was much better than the boat between MK and WL. The bus ride was shorter and the buses departed more often.

First what time? Park transportation ends 90 minutes after parks close, since we don't know what time MK is closing that is something to keep in mind. If it's during MK operating hours you can
monorail or boat to MK then bus or boat to WL and back
OR
Bus to DS bus to WL and back
OR
take an Uber/Lyft

First what time? Park transportation ends 90 minutes after parks close, since we don't know what time MK is closing that is something to keep in mind. If it's during MK operating hours you can
monorail or boat to MK then bus or boat to WL and back
OR
Bus to DS bus to WL and back
OR
take an Uber/Lyft
With Disney allowing some dining reservations after park close, I wonder if they will offer transportation longer than 90 mins after park close too?

https://blogmickey.com/2020/08/sele...pen-after-park-close-beginning-september-8th/

I do know one guest I talked to last week said they got stuck somewhere from dinner and waited over an hour for a bus. Disney ended up giving them a cab voucher back to their resort. I don't recall the details but if you end up somewhere on property and unable to get back, might be worth asking a CM.

So does that mean Skyliner stops running at 8;30 since HS and EP both close at 7pm in September?

Anyone at Saratoga springs right now who's just starting their stay? I have 4 cases of water and 3 gallon jugs of drinking water. We're leaving tomorrow. PM or quote or reply to my message to coordinate if you want this.

I'm seeing that DS closes at 10pm but someone here said midnight. Which is correct?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter