Help with AutoTrain...PLEASE (stressing)

TinkHappy

DIS Veteran
:confused: My DF (DH, 2DD 6&7) are traveling to Orlando via AutoTrain. I never liked flying before 9/11 and NOW FORGET-ABOUT-IT!!! I am terified:eek: :( :eek: (to say the least). Anywho, we have reserved a "family Room". I was wondering if anyone has done this, and is there anything I need to know, bring, ect... Any help at all would be welcomed. Thanks again. I am looking for AutoTrain to be my option for not driving (well, really, having my husband drive the whole way). Thanks again!!!:)

Hi TinkHappy,

We go on the Auto Train all the time to Disney. The Family room sleeps 2 adults and
2 children. You have a shower and bathroom down a small hallway. You get snacks
in the lounge car, two showing of a movie in the lounge car, dinner and breakfast. We
take our own pillows, ( we do this when ever we travel, they give you pillows and blankets)
sodas and a small TV/VCR. E-mail me if you have anymore questions at garydeb@magnus.net.

Have a Great Trip,
Debra

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter