Help! Tricky Free Dining Question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

karensokool

Mouseketeer
Ok Experts! I need you! Forgive me if this has already been asked. I researched a bit and didn't see this question anywhere.

Here is my question. I plan to book free dining when it comes out. I know I need to have park hopper tickets associated with the package to get free dining. My dilemma is that my daughter and I will be at WDW for all 7 days of our vacation but my college aged son will be joining us a day or two late and may be leaving a day early. Can his theme park hopper ticket be shorter (less days) than ours? Will that affect the free dining?

Ok Experts! I need you! Forgive me if this has already been asked. I researched a bit and didn't see this question anywhere.

Here is my question. I plan to book free dining when it comes out. I know I need to have park hopper tickets associated with the package to get free dining. My dilemma is that my daughter and I will be at WDW for all 7 days of our vacation but my college aged son will be joining us a day or two late and may be leaving a day early. Can his theme park hopper ticket be shorter (less days) than ours? Will that affect the free dining?
Book the reservation with park hoppers for the number of days that your DS will be there for everyone. Once you're there, upgrade yours and your DD's to the full 7 days.

Everyone in the room has to have the same ticket to start out with. If rumors hold true, you're going to need a 4-day park hopper ticket to qualify for free dining, so you need at least that for everyone.

If you do as PP said and just get that ticket for all and upgrade yours and DDs once you're there, then you and DD CANNOT do FP+ for those extra days until you get there. So you'll have to decide which is more important: save a little money or have the ability to do FP+ for all your days. IF the 4-day requirement holds, the difference between 4-day and 7-day is only about $35. Those extra days of FP+ would be worth that to me. BUT if they still only require a 2-day or all you need is a 3-day for him, then you're talking over $100.

Closing this since it is. Asked in the free dining watch thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter