Help! Semi last-minute birthday party plans

Torrhen_Yair

Earning My Ears
Hey all,
Firstly I need your advice and reviews. My Dad is a huge foodie and we’re looking to do a last-minute 70th birthday dinner for him in July. There will be about 10 of us and I was wondering if you can give me recent reviews of the steakhouse 55 and Napa Rose. Also is it even going to be possible to get a reservation for that many people now for the weekend of July 20?

Call Disney Dining to see what is available for your group for that weekend. If you are flexible about times, they should be able to help you. Would a birthday breakfast work as an option? S55 does a great breakfast! What kind of food does your dad prefer? Look over the menus for S55 and for NR to see which is more his style. Both have good food, but they are very different -- classic steakhouse vs. California wine country cuisine. Don't forget to ask the Dine Line about having a custom birthday cake delivered to whichever TS restaurant you choose -- that can be a very fun way to end the meal!

Restaurant reservations don’t open until 60 days in advance at DL, so you’re still pretty early and shouldn’t have a problem.

Napa Rose is a lot more “foodie,” IMO. We’ve had some great meals there.

For a group of 10, you’ll need to call for the reservation, I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter