Help Run time error!!!

Hey, Dyan-

I think I fixed it. Maybe.

There was one signature that had a music link, and it was generating some sort of error. It's gone now, see if you find any improvement.

WebmasterKathy said:
Hey, Dyan-

I think I fixed it. Maybe.

There was one signature that had a music link, and it was generating some sort of error. It's gone now, see if you find any improvement.

Nope. The error message is still coming up for me.
Like I said in the other thread, when I close the 'Error' box, it also closes the DIS window (and occasionally a few other windows I have up). :confused3

I can't send the link, because as soon as I click on the page it freezes up and I get the error message. There is a thread about Suzy and Perla on the Community board. Every time I try to click on that one or the 'This photo has extra magic' thread, I get the error pop up.

Help, it's back! I just had it happen on page 12 of the riddle and again on page 2 of this thread. When I click on no (dont' debug) I click it twice and the message goes away. It doesn't close the window! Any thoughts... :confused3

I'm getting the runtime error as well. It doesn't say anything about de-bugging or anything. As soon as I click close, the Dis closes. I've only had it happen on Flowerschild's threads as well, the one that was closed last night and the "This Photo had Extra Magic."

Ran my virus checks and spybot and still getting the error. I think someone is trying to tell me I spend too much time on the DIS, that must be my run-time error! :confused3

I'm still getting the error message on FC's threads. If someone has me on ignore, will that happen?

I'm still getting it on all threads. The only time it doesn't happen is opening a new board, the User CP or replying to a thread. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter