Help Run time error!!!

lewdyan1

DIS Veteran
I keep getting an error message (only happens on the DIS) that says Runtime error Do you wish to debug? Unterminated string constant

Do any of you wonderful techies know why or what I should do? :confused3

Well, it just happened here. I think the only place I haven't seen it is on my User CP. Pretty much every other thread when I am going into them. It happened about two days ago and I told it to debug and it went to Microsoft Script Editor. It worked for a day and now it's back! Any thoughts 'Oh Great One'?

I just rebooted, (maybe I should have booted myself to the mall instead) it didn't help! :rolleyes: Any suggestions "Oh Okay One" :teeth: ;)

Hey, my DH changed the security settings and it went away! :cool1: Now we will probably be hijacked or something for lack of security, but it's okay cause I can DIS! :thumbsup2

It was giving me the same message last night as well. Here's the weird part... it only happens on FlowerChild's threads. WTH??

Okay... any particular thread, or any thread where that poster's posted?

I'm going to look. Hmmm... maybe I should use DH's computer so I don't catch what you've got!!! :teeth:

WebmasterKathy said:

I'm going to look. Hmmm... maybe I should use DH's computer so I don't catch what you've got!!! :teeth:
Geez, that's like going to the doctor and him not wanting to see you! :p

Hey MJ come back...Kathy thinks we're contagious, I know the types you hang out with who pose a lot more problems... ;)

BTW - when I got the message, I wasn't on threads with any particular posters... :confused3

WebmasterKathy said:

Wait, it just hit me, you don't want to catch it, but you'll let your husband...nice, real nice! :rotfl:

lewdyan1 said:
Wait, it just hit me, you don't want to catch it, but you'll let your husband...nice, real nice! :rotfl:

:teeth: He's my guinea pig.

I'm opening various threads, but can't get an error message to happen.

WebmasterKathy said:
:teeth: He's my guinea pig.

I'm opening various threads, but can't get an error message to happen.

It only happens to me on Flowerchild's threads. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter