Help me understand whose in the podcast crew :)

Actually, what pod cast are YOU guys listening to?
This is how it is....
There is this main guy, who talks with a weird accent, named Bawb. :thumbsup2
His job is to ride around on a cart with a camera on it. He picks fights with Storm Troopers and eats a lot of dolewhip. Then there are a bunch of other people there who are really jealous of him.... Some of them eat out all the time and shop and give away stuff, but their real job is to make fun of this poor cart guy.
We listen to find out if he has finally snapped and run them all down yet.

So True, I laughed for 3 minutes after reading this

I'm getting me that free cruise... you aren't the only one that can say ahead of time that they are gonna win the contest... and then win it.

Bawb is from somewhere in Massachusetts. I haven't found the actual town that is willing to claim him as one of their home boys.

I will give out some DIS history, way back when the boards were really small..as in everyone read every post every day Bawb did indeed live in Massachusetts... AND he was actually a broadcaster before anyone ever heard of a podcast, he had a cable TV show about Disney!!
I was going on one of the first Disney Cruises and he asked me to call in to the show. During a conversation it turned out Bawb's wife Diane was working the Concession stand at Foxboro stadium (later Gillette Stadium) for a USA vs. Ireland Womans Soccer game. I think this was around 1999. I took my daughter to that Game so Diane was the first Disser I ever met in real life.

I think the crew does a good job, but they need to add a picture to the site.

No....come see us in person on May 4th. You can make a sketch.

Hey I am an artist can I come and sketch?! Really I am an art school drop out! Oh man I guess you do have Corey and Will so that isn't that cool to you huh? :confused3

Got to try.....

I think the crew does a good job, but they need to add a picture to the site.

Here ya are... pics of the crew.

bawb.jpg

Bawb
corey.jpg

Corey
john.jpg

John
julie.jpg

Julie
kevin.jpg

Kevin
pete.gif

Pete

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter