Help me understand whose in the podcast crew :)

XxDisneyFan00xX

DIS Veteran
I know this is a stupid question but i'm out of the loop. I know 'Pete' is the host/owner of the podcast, but do the other peoples heaven help me I forgot their names-I feel stupid [im only 16 and my memory is the size of a penny]. So, do they have specific roles in the podcast?
OOH wait isnt[i think these are their names] Julie married to Corey? or something?

Pete Werner-Host
Kevin Close- Restaurant Reviewer
John Magi-Not quite sure of his specific role but contributes to discussion
Cory Martin-Married to Julie (they do the couples segment)
Julie Martin-Married to Cory (does store tours)
Bob Varley- Should be on People magazines top 10 best people ever

Regina-Not on the show but mentioned many times
Walter (scar) -Pete's Partner

I think I got it all please feel free to correct me

Let's not forget Will and Alex!

Will is Mindy's (Ursalasshadow) future son-in-law...whether he likes it or not.

And Alex is the head webmaster for the site. I only think he's been on twice.

Oh, and John is a part owner in Dreams Unlimited Travel (with Pete). So whenever there seems to be a travel question for WDW or DCL, he seems to answer a majority of the time.

Pete Werner-Host
Kevin Close- Restaurant Reviewer
John Magi-Not quite sure of his specific role but contributes to discussion
Cory Martin-Married to Julie (they do the couples segment)
Julie Martin-Married to Cory (does store tours)
Bob Varley- Should be on People magazines top 10 best people ever

Regina-Not on the show but mentioned many times
Walter (scar) -Pete's Partner

I think I got it all please feel free to correct me

CorEy... HE gEts sEnsitivE about the "E." :goodvibes

John's role is dropping the funniest one liners I have ever heard!:lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2: No really, if I am not mistaken, he is part owner of DU with Peter, also owner of Dreams Villas with Kevin, his better half. So that would mean he is all around WDW/DCL guru.

If you listen to the back episodes you'll get a more complete picture of the crew. Corey moved to Orlando to be close to the mouse and has a back ground in graphic design. Kevin was a teacher to small children, though what he must have been teaching them is a mystery. John was formerly a computer geek of some sort. Bawb was manager of a Speedway? do I have that right?

Nobodys a computer geek. Some people have stronger skills when it comes to handling computers. This does not include me because I made my parents 'tower' buzz really loudly. :)

If you listen to the back episodes you'll get a more complete picture of the crew. Corey moved to Orlando to be close to the mouse and has a back ground in graphic design. Kevin was a teacher to small children, though what he must have been teaching them is a mystery. John was formerly a computer geek of some sort. Bawb was manager of a Speedway? do I have that right?

I believe John worked in IT for Disney before they got lame and outsourced their own IT department

/cry my dream job doesn't exist anymore!

Let's not forget Will and Alex!

Will is Mindy's (Ursalasshadow) future son-in-law...whether he likes it or not.

And Alex is the head webmaster for the site. I only think he's been on twice.

Oh, and John is a part owner in Dreams Unlimited Travel (with Pete). So whenever there seems to be a travel question for WDW or DCL, he seems to answer a majority of the time.

Before I get people yelling at me... I am A webmaster for this site not the HEAD webmaster, we don't really have a head webmaster unless you count the fact that Pete owns the site so his vote counts twice...or three times..or maybe 4 depending :)

Nobodys a computer geek. Some people have stronger skills when it comes to handling computers. This does not include me because I made my parents 'tower' buzz really loudly. :)

I am however the head Geek..that I will take credit for..if there is a server problem blame me!

I actually live in Boston so I did a guest spot since I happend to be visiting

Before I get people yelling at me... I am A webmaster for this site not the HEAD webmaster, we don't really have a head webmaster unless you count the fact that Pete owns the site so his vote counts twice...or three times..or maybe 4 depending :)

I am however the head Geek..that I will take credit for..if there is a server problem blame me!

I actually live in Boston so I did a guest spot since I happend to be visiting

I didn't know that you lived in Boston. Hmmmm, learn something new everyday. I was under the impression that anyone who had anything to do with the podcast, website, or DU lived in or around Orlando. Interesting

Not at all, we have moderators, webmasters and agents all over the US and even in some foriegn countries. Our servers are located in Virginia (more info here: http://www.distechtalk.com/archives/11 )
Almost everything except the podcast is done remotely. I have been in charge of the servers for like 7 or 8 years but have never actually seen one, they are at a hosting company.

Actually, what pod cast are YOU guys listening to?
This is how it is....
There is this main guy, who talks with a weird accent, named Bawb. :thumbsup2
His job is to ride around on a cart with a camera on it. He picks fights with Storm Troopers and eats a lot of dolewhip. Then there are a bunch of other people there who are really jealous of him.... Some of them eat out all the time and shop and give away stuff, but their real job is to make fun of this poor cart guy.
We listen to find out if he has finally snapped and run them all down yet.

This is how it is....
His job is to ride around on a cart with a camera on it. He picks fights with Storm Troopers and eats a lot of dolewhip. Then there are a bunch of other people there who are really jealous of him.... Some of them eat out all the time and shop and give away stuff, but their real job is to make fun of this poor cart guy.

:lmao:

So true, although i do like the dining reviews (get me in the mood for dinner) and listener emails so they can say every place name wrong (esspecially the UK ones for some reason, that makes me :rotfl: )

This is how it is....

Don't forget he's also running for President this year.

Since WHEN do you live in BOSTON, Webby?

Didn't you get the memo? Boston consolidated with Plymouth and is now called Bosmouth. (That is such a bad joke.)

Where is Bawb from? I love Julies accent!! It's way too cute :)

Bawb is from somewhere in Massachusetts. I haven't found the actual town that is willing to claim him as one of their home boys.

Julie's from Louisiana, as is Corey. Kevin's from the Albany, NY area, John and Pete are originally Jersey Boys and I'm from (and still in) New York, the slightly upstate part.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter