Help me choose resort!

Definitely do Contemporary! The construction at the Polynesian is a big big deal and even though Polynesian is great you'll have so much fun at contemporary and being even closer to MK! That being said, love the Beach Club too, but since his favorite park is MK I would do one of those resorts!

Hello! I am doing a 2 night, solo parenting trip with just me and my about-to-be 7 yr old birthday boy in January. I have these options. Which one would you choose? Leaning toward Poly since we like to walk to the monorail for both Epcot and MK. But Contemporary is also super easy for the walk to MK, which is his favorite park.

Disney's Contemporary Resort - Garden Wing Garden View
$1,156.50

Disney's Polynesian Resort - resort view
$1,381.50

Disney's Beach Club Resort - Garden or Woods View (good for walking to Rise of the Resistance too!)
$898.97

With Beach Club being the cheapest (and one of our all time favourite resorts) I'd 100% be choosing that!

With most of your time spent at the park, choose the least expensive. I would even dare say a moderate like POFQ with small footprint and quick ride on bus to park. Great pool for son’s age.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter