• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help! Hotel mishap!

We are staying in the Universal area for a few days before our cruise at Cabana Bay with no park tickets. Great pool, lazy river, refillable mug. They also allow pool hopping to the other resorts. Just another option to consider.

We love POFQ. It has become our pre-cruise hotel. Very nice for a moderate! I like that it is smaller and more intimate than POR. The pools are great and I love being able to take the boat to Disney Springs. You will have a great time there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter