Helloirishkitty's PJ: 02.13.09 ~*WP/ADH/II*~ Room Block Headache....

I wish you lived closer so our fur babies could have play dates!
And I tell Eric all the time that my Peanut is the love of my life as well!!!

First time visit to you PJ and now I see why you like the Suzanne so much in another's PJ LOL It's a fab dress that's for sure and that' the first time I had seen it in the "gold", what colour were you thinking for yourself?

The centerpieces would look cool for sure!

I really like your Save the Dates BTW

Finally your furbabies are just tooo cute, I love "ickle" furbabies!

Just joining in. Love you plans so far, especially the beautiful cupcake cake and the bridesmaids dresses. I hope that you get your dress drama all resolved. I am not really looking forward to that!

I don't think its silly to have a doggy birthday party! My doggie has a party every year!

Heh... I thought it was super cute so they're having a real one on wednesday :rolleyes1 I'll probably post pictures! :rotfl:

you have such adorable babies... :)

thank you... i hope my kids are half as cute :lmao:

I have a pomeranian named Riley that looks just like Ronan! I'll have to post a pic! I love the red dress, its similar to my dress. I just really like the pick up skirt!

Aren't pomeranians amazing? :lovestruc I LOVE pickup skirts as well.... I think they make everyone look so princessy and bridal... :bride:

I wish you lived closer so our fur babies could have play dates!
And I tell Eric all the time that my Peanut is the love of my life as well!!!

Awww! I wish they could too :( Ronan and Rooney would love Peanut!

First time visit to you PJ and now I see why you like the Suzanne so much in another's PJ LOL It's a fab dress that's for sure and that' the first time I had seen it in the "gold", what colour were you thinking for yourself?

The centerpieces would look cool for sure!

I really like your Save the Dates BTW

Finally your furbabies are just tooo cute, I love "ickle" furbabies!

Thank you for reading! I love new readers! :)

I think I'll probably go for Diamond White... I'm very very pale and ivory makes my skin look yellow. I've tried on a few dresses in diamond white and they seem to compliment my skin tone the best :)

I think I'll probably go for Diamond White... I'm very very pale and ivory makes my skin look yellow. I've tried on a few dresses in diamond white and they seem to compliment my skin tone the best

Well I look forward to seeing that Diamond White on you :)

On Monday, one of my bridesmaids and I went to a tiny, little hole-in-the-wall bridal shop. I only liked one dress in the whole store (they had like 10 to choose from... it was very weird to me). Being that I'm a size 16 in wedding wear, and all of the samples are a 10/12, I couldn't really get the exact picture of what it would look like completely on me, but I did know I loved said dress. That and the lady was SO rude... making snarky comments about how every bride thinks she should be allowed to wear white (***!?). So we left and went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner. :lovestruc (heh)

Last night, my MOH and I went to a different bridal shop where I decided to just let the saleslady (a SUPER nice woman in her early 60's) do her thing. I told her want I was looking for (strapless with a big skirt) and she brought me 10 different dresses. She also brought me the Suzanne Vidal (Catherine's (BaBaCee14's) dress) because I had been dying to try it on. Unfortunetly, their sample was a size 4, so there was absolutely no way I was getting it on... :(. Anyways, after being pushed and pulled out of a million different dresses (is it just me, or did anyone else get really uncomfortable with some stranger seeing them almost completely naked?), I found my dress. Strangely enough, it was the same dress I tried on on Monday and it was absolutely perfect. It was a size 8 (damn sample sizes) but I knew it was "the one" so I can't wait until it's actually in my size to see how amazing it feels! :lovestruc :lovestruc

So here is my dress.... Maggie Sottero's Brittanya..

A574.jpg

A5742.jpg

I ordered mine in Diamond White/Silver, so it looks closer to this... :)
MSBrittanya8.jpg

MSBrittanya7.jpg

The best part about the dress is that my dress, veil, and tiara came to less than half of what I had budgeted for my dress!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Now I'm just counting down the days until it comes in and I can show you guys pictures of what I look like in it! :)

That dress is gorgeous! Congratulations!

Oh, what a gorgeous dress! I can't wait to see pix of you in it! Congratulations on finding "the one!" :woohoo:

That dress is perfect! So princess like! I can not wait to see it on you!

What a beautiful dress!! :lovestruc I love your puppy! I want a Pomeranian so badly but the DBF has put the kabash on that until we have a house.

The cake with all the little cake boxes is so unique; what a great idea!

I'm so excited for you Liz!!! I'm glad you found your dress! I love it! Its so pretty!!! The top of the dress is similar to the Suzanne Vidal. I'm also getting my dress in diamond white. The pure white is just too white. I can't wait to see you in it!!

That dress is gorgeous! Congratulations!

Thank you!

Oh, what a gorgeous dress! I can't wait to see pix of you in it! Congratulations on finding "the one!" :woohoo:
congrats liz!! thats a beautiful dress!! cant wait to see it on you!!

Thank you! I can't wait to see it on either... heh. I'm so excited to see the finished product and three months seems like too long to wait :rotfl:

Your dress is beautiful!! I actually love it in the pink!

It is breathtaking in the pink... if I wasn't dead set on wearing a white dress I would definitely consider it.

That dress is perfect! So princess like! I can not wait to see it on you!

Thanks! I love it's princess quality princess:

What a beautiful dress!! :lovestruc I love your puppy! I want a Pomeranian so badly but the DBF has put the kabash on that until we have a house.

The cake with all the little cake boxes is so unique; what a great idea!

Pomeranians are the best dogs ever! I'm trying to convince DF that we should get a third when we buy our house (if we ever find one we agree one :rotfl: ) When you get one, you'll have to post lots of pics! :goodvibes

I'm so excited for you Liz!!! I'm glad you found your dress! I love it! Its so pretty!!! The top of the dress is similar to the Suzanne Vidal. I'm also getting my dress in diamond white. The pure white is just too white. I can't wait to see you in it!!

Thanks so much! I love that the top looks like the Suzanne but I still get the pickups that I was dying for... I cannot wait to post pics! :)

Hi there! I'm just now catching up on your PJ! It's great!

3 things:
1- DF and I are taking ballroom classes and we really love it. I'm so excited for our first dance. It hasnt been too hard and it's a great way to spend some quality time together.

2- Your honeymoon is AWESOME!!!! Please post pictures when you get back. I'm envious!

3- Your babies are absolutely adorable!!!! :)

Hi there! I'm just now catching up on your PJ! It's great!

3 things:
1- DF and I are taking ballroom classes and we really love it. I'm so excited for our first dance. It hasnt been too hard and it's a great way to spend some quality time together.

2- Your honeymoon is AWESOME!!!! Please post pictures when you get back. I'm envious!

3- Your babies are absolutely adorable!!!! :)

I heart my babies more than words can say! heh... we're definitely going to be taking ballroom classes once we figure out our first dance song. I think it'll be fun to see the dancing side of my DF. And I will definitely post LOTS of pics when I come back from my honeymoon... I cannot wait!!!

Your dress is goregous!

Thank you! :)

Forgive that the title of this is from that Mya song... :rotfl:

So girls, I need some advice....

My high school sweetheart (Steve) is still on of my best friends, and he's very close to Philip. Philip even asked him to be one of his groomsmen but he declined. We go on double dates with Steve and his wifey-thing ALL of the time.

I've never met Philip's college girlfriend, I've heard of her but what I've heard is that they haven't talked in a few years and they aren't that close anymore. He's been in England the past two weeks for work, and he ran into her and I guess they've caught up and blah blah blah. Well, randomly, he asked if it would be OK to add her and her husband to the guest list. I have zero problem with this because whatever, DF and her broke up a long time ago and she got remarried and it's no big deal.

Well, FMIL thinks its a BIG deal. In fact, she doesn't want this girl anywhere near our wedding. She doesn't want Steve anywhere near this wedding either (despite the fact that Phil and Steve are good friends). She thinks it's tacky. I've never met my MIL, and I won't until I go to England in April. I don't want to be on her bad side before I meet her, but I KNOW that whatever this woman and my DF had was over a long time ago so it doesn't bother me if she's there or not.

I told her I'd mull it over and that she could call her son if she felt concerned. I really don't know what to say to her other than "SHOVE IT". :rolleyes1

I wouldn't invite my ex or Df's ex to my wedding BUT if you and your Df are fine with them being there then who cares about what everybody else thinks.:goodvibes

I think you and your DF should be allowed to invite whoever you want. I mean it is after all - your wedding.

I think its a little strange for your FMIL to tell you who you can and can't invite. Especially when she's never even met you. I think she is just trying to look out for you guys, but if you and your DF don't have a problem with it, I don't see why she should. I think she should definitely talk to your DF about it instead of you though. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter